• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FAF reeeeeally wants mic access. (Firefox, Android) Why?

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Firefox on Android reeeeally wants to "record audio" for some reason but ONLY on FAF; no other sites, not FA. Every single page asks for mic permission. Obviously i didn't give it.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Firefox on Android reeeeally wants to "record audio" for some reason but ONLY on FAF; no other sites, not FA. Every single page asks for mic permission. Obviously i didn't give it.

It does?

Huh, never noted this!

I guess they wanna hear us make animal noises...and stuff. :p

And obviously you should give them permission, and trust FAF to record your life, in its entirety! It's the safe and sane thing to do, here.

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
They want to record what sounds you're making so they can use it as blackmail later.
You wouldn't want your family to know you were grunting suspiciously while searching for "Big Bovine Foot Inflation" now, would you?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
They want to record what sounds you're making so they can use it as blackmail later.
You wouldn't want your family to know you were grunting suspiciously while searching for "Big Bovine Foot Inflation" now, would you?

I guess they have to try to make money somehow!

I

Infrarednexus

Why do they want to record audio on a place where people communicate by typing?