• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FAF Teamspeak 3 Server

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Where the hell have I been all this time I leave and suddenly forum members band together and form an alliance of whatever this is. Im pming someone about this shiz.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Where the hell have I been all this time I leave and suddenly forum members band together and form an alliance of whatever this is. Im pming someone about this shiz.

Aw yiss.

UrsusArtist

Hurr durr I'm a Big Black Burr

jtrekkie

Feathered
I make you happy :)

I finally joined and... I have to stop reading Funky's posts in Gilbert Gottried's voice.

UrsusArtist

Hurr durr I'm a Big Black Burr
More Teamspeak drawing requests - this is the first of two for Kinharia:

1424116155.ursusartist_kin_cuddles_color.png

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I'm a little too at home at this point to be allowed on when I'm tired.

I can't even control MYSELF when I'm tired.

I think I let slip a bit TOO much last night on accident. Probably shoulda drank that monster. Oh well. Now my last one can be entertainment tonight and them I can buy more whenever.

I'm not sure if I should be concerned or relieved by the lack of response. :p

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
How exactly does a teamspeak work? Is it typed or spoken voice or whaaaaa?
I am curious

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
Mind if I have a nosey? I feel like I'm missing out on something here! o3o

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
All are welcome to the Teamspeak Bonobosoph! All!

Half-Note

TeamSpeak 3 is fun, YAY! :D

Pyper

Ugh, freaking work. I want to be on so bad. Especially since I haven't talked to Kooky in a while. Hi Kooky!

Kinharia

Drunken Irish Snow Leopard
Tonight is Game Night! Heroes and Generals, Robocraft, World of Tanks, Cards against Humanity (Furry Edition) all are possible! Bring Alcohol, Soda, Crisps/Chips and stuff! Woop woop! (Games are generally of the F2P variety so as to ensure the widest possible amount of players)