• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

FAF's Car & Autosports Tread

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
the EVO actually got better reviews if you go new

Most people prefer a car with an engine life higher than 15k miles though. X3

Jags

Shepherd of Fire

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Been a long time fan of rally/raid and the like. I hope one of these days to get into one of the Pike's Peak events.

EllieTheFuzzy

Super Fluffy Purple Flowergirl
Is it weird that my favorite car out of all the Lamborghinis and Ferraris in this world is

a

BMW M5?

I love m5's owo!. the new one is nice though i think the new F10 M5 isn't so much like the previous famous 500BHP M5, i think it's more like the E39 M5? mainly cause of how it looks, the M5 before was quite a big bold, car where as the new one is quite more cute and curvy, and less hard looking (like the E39)

I just in general love hot Saloons, like AMG E And S Class's, Audi RS6's (especially the avant) Maseratis quattroporte? (forgot how it was spelled) Like that.

Not forgetting Brabus's and Alpinas

Last edited:

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
I liked the 500bhp M5, but I hate how many people with a diesel M5 will just stick an M5 badge on it for no reason at all. Or with any other badge on a car that's clearly not that model.
But if I'm going for car's that are sensible family/stupid fast, hatchbacks win out.

EllieTheFuzzy

Super Fluffy Purple Flowergirl
I liked the 500bhp M5, but I hate how many people with a diesel M5 will just stick an M5 badge on it for no reason at all. Or with any other badge on a car that's clearly not that model.
But if I'm going for car's that are sensible family/stupid fast, hatchbacks win out.

MOST 5 series's here xD, they try make it look like a M5, (the 505BHP model one, i forgot the E number) but yeah i wish people wouldn't

only twice i think i thought i was that M5, and it actually WAS an M5, least with the new one i seen you can spot a M5 from a stick 5 series easier.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Not car specifically, but, My husband and I picked up a bike today. ^^ Nighthawk 750... for $200. >:3 It's been in storage for two years, but it's in perfect shape save a dent on the tank, has 20k miles on it (for a 92...), and aside from needing a carb sync and new tires, runs great! ^^

20131106_130617_zpsa0f951b6.jpg.html

20131106_130600_zps65d7f745.jpg.html

20131106_130632_zps1999c03f.jpg.html

The negative to this whole enndevor however, is that in the process of getting the bike and bringing it home. My Jeep's fucking power steering pump broke. Again. As in, this is the SIXTH broken, fucking, pump....

Last edited:
Not car specifically, but, My husband and I picked up a bike today. ^^ Nighthawk 750... for $200. >:3 It's been in storage for two years, but it's in perfect shape save a dent on the tank, has 20k miles on it (for a 92...), and aside from needing a carb sync and new tires, runs great! ^^

20131106_130617_zpsa0f951b6.jpg.html

20131106_130600_zps65d7f745.jpg.html

20131106_130632_zps1999c03f.jpg.html

The negative to this whole enndevor however, is that in the process of getting the bike and bringing it home. My Jeep's fucking power steering pump broke. Again. As in, this is the SIXTH broken, fucking, pump....

Cool bike, for a good price! But that power steering pump, goddamn...

JaxRhapsody

Rhapsodic Laviathan
If it is just a rolling chasis, then the biggest concern I would have would be fitting the engine in it. Since it would be a drag cat, I wouldn't need too much of it to work. I would put a 456 cubic inch chevy big block in it. Run it on a 5 speed manual tremec transmission, increase the understeer on it so it will stay in a straighter line more. The supercharger would be so I could pull off the line as fast as I could. I'm thinking with the set up I would get on it, I would be running in excess of 1000bhp and unheard of amounts of torque. I think the 87 is a fourth gen mustang. I was avoiding going over people's heads and this is just an idea so far. When I get the car, I will start naming parts and dyno tests. ;)
3rd gen. Fox bodies are third, 64-1/2-73 are first and 74-8 are second.

Gator Joe

Ragin' Cajun Redneck Gator
I'm a huge NASCAR fan. It's made me into quite a car guy. I really grasped the idea of "Race on Sunday, Buy on Monday." Because Chevrolet has the most wins of all-time in NASCAR, I am part of Team Chevy. I haven't started driving yet (on roads legally; I am already a racer), but I want myself a 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS and perhaps a 1987 lifted Chevrolet C/K that would be perfect for muddin' and just havin' fun in!