• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fake downtime that only applies to me?

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
Since July I have been getting the "site is under maintenance" page whenever I try to get on the site, but apparently it was never down and I am just now able to get in again. Was the problem on my end?

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine
The site was actually down from July to October. When's the last time you had checked here?

Yav

wig snatcher
The site legitimately was down for maintenance from July - October, only opening up again i think around October 20th.
There is a moderation option in XenForo to "discourage" a user on the forums, causing multiple false-error messages to pop up during their browsing, but that isn't the case here

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
There is a moderation option in XenForo to "discourage" a user on the forums, causing multiple false-error messages to pop up during their browsing, but that isn't the case here
For the record, this is not a feature that staff use.

Foxy Emy

Two the Frog for a Tad Longer.... Get it... Tad...

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
Since July I have been getting the "site is under maintenance" page whenever I try to get on the site, but apparently it was never down and I am just now able to get in again. Was the problem on my end?

I literally thought the same thing.

I was really paranoid. I thought I'd been kicked out.