• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(fake) New Year's Resolutions

Cosmic-FS

A creature of the night
nye2_04390A63-52C6-43C6-93DA3E9F8E98167D_83986121-2ca3-423c-a2c1f4831519b994.jpg

It's a new year and you know what that means. Post your totally real New Year's Resolutions here!

And this isn't going to be like last year where you gave up after a week, this time you're 10,000% committed to seeing it through;)

I'll go first:
I resolve to never look at lewd pictures of furs or go on yiff sites like E621 ever again. I'm strictly a SFW fur now!:D

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
nye2_04390A63-52C6-43C6-93DA3E9F8E98167D_83986121-2ca3-423c-a2c1f4831519b994.jpg

It's a new year and you know what that means. Post your totally real New Year's Resolutions here!

And this isn't going to be like last year where you gave up after a week, this time you're 10,000% committed to seeing it through;)

I'll go first:
I resolve to never look at lewd pictures of furs or go on yiff sites like E621 ever again. I'm strictly a SFW fur now!:D

I resolve to look at lewd pictures of furs and go on yiff sites. I'm strictly a NSFW fur now!

A

Axel_is_Crafty

I resolve to do more with my life,and to stop getting anxious about pointless things. I also resolve to stop putting babies in my basement

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
I resolve to look at lewd pictures of furs and go on yiff sites. I'm strictly a NSFW fur now!

OwO

No more sweet, innocent, 'lil skunk!

I have resolved to rebrand Mischief Mart to appeal to a more... reserved... clientele. We will now be called the Boring 'Ol Mart and strictly sell replacement hips and denture cream. No more mischief!

Foxy Emy

Foxy Emy

Z

Z-ro

My new year's resolution involves on me closing a lot of windows that shouldn't have been opened
and never walk back to see what's on the other side of them again
And.........soaking bleach through my ear until my brain is either melted, or clean because I need it.......and my eyes need to be sanded.......really hard

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
I resolve to never hunt another small vermin fur ever again. I'm vegan now!
*hugs @TR273 and @bkk1*
Aww, that's so sweet! *hugs you back* Welcome to the vegan club :D
*looks at the title*
Oh... *hides*

Hmm, mine is that I'll never chew a white ever again! Cavy's honor, hehehe!

Last edited:

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
I resolve to stop making unsolicited JoJo references!
(for like a month at least)

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
Year 2020: Oh? You're approaching me!
You: I can't start the new year without coming closer.
Year 2020: Oh ho! Then come as close as you want!

Excellent, now I can rely on other people to make unsolicited JoJo references for me! :p

Faustus

I resolve to be incredibly rude to you all in the coming year, you bunch of perverted, poo-stained old cum-blossoms!
(Make the most of it, I don't think I can keep this up very long!)

HistoricalyIncorrect

I will ruin my life.
I will gain weight.
I will lose my career.
I am going to fall into depression and alcoholism.

If I am not going to fulfil my new year decisions? I might as well utilize the situation to my adventage.

DRGN Juno

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA -Sukhoi, 2020
I resolve to absolutely 100% tone down the <Redacted>.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Ok, swearing off yuri comics and nerdy stuffs.