• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Fallout: Equestria-related art including Power Armour. See thread. [$30+]

Ink Ribbon

First off, I just want to say that the price is completely open to negotiation, and $30 is a low-ball as it is. There's probably going to be a lot of discussion, just to make sure we're both happy with the project.

I'm looking for a pretty difficult piece including a suit of unique power armour and one stallion in a (probably) low-light setting. This'll be a 'show-off piece' for one of my oldest and most popular characters, so I'm happy to spend more than usual on it.

My Discord is Steamed Hams#2574, so feel free to contact me there with a portfolio and/or price list if you're interested! I will check here as well, but Discord is the best way to contact me. Please don't be offended if I say I'm looking for a different style or skill level. Given how important this piece is going to be (for me, at least), I am going to be really picky; I hope you understand.

That aside, I look forward to hearing from you!

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

Mokolat

Illustrator
My Furrafinity | My Deviantart | My Commissions | Portrait| Book | Game | Comic

• I can draw : equestria style and armors
• Time : illustration take me one to four weeks to do.
• Price : depend of complexity and specification of your commission.
• Commissions informations : message me for more infos
september_by_mokolat_d9atnp0-pre.jpg

fireblaze___crop_version_by_mokolat_illustr_ddnin13-250t.jpg
jay___crop_version_ii_by_mokolat_illustr_ddbtfnc-250t.png
smirking_ryuu_by_mokolat_illustr_dcn86vt-250t.png
angry_ryuu_by_mokolat_illustr_dcwsikd-250t.png
cdc___mouse_warrior_by_mokolat_dcxw9wd-250t.jpg
i_will_eat_your_darkness_by_mokolat_illustr_da7h19u-250t.jpg
under_the_wolf_s_skin_by_mokolat_dagm03i-250t.jpg
silver_by_mokolat_illustr_ddc9bi2-250t.jpg
kawai_by_mokolat_d9pmo1d-250t.png
detective_pikachu_by_mokolat_dct3pd5-350t.jpg