• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Family Guy Online

Ariosto

I hate that show. I really, really, really hate it. Lesee... I find it disgusting, unfunny, etc, etc.

The show hasn't been all that funny since the 2ndish season. The newer episodes are watchable at best, but I don't think I've laughed at Family Guy in at least 5 years or more (except when watching re-runs).

A game, also sounds retarded. Even the Simpsons games are barely nostalgic at this point.

T

Tewin Follow

So, yeah. No one here likes the show. xD

I laughed a lot at Peter losing his library card for reading while intoxicated...
But yeah, I prefer less offensive-for-lulz shows. Like Ed, Edd and Eddy, actually. (love your avatar <3 )

SirRob

I don't like the show either, but I do think Adam West's model is pretty good. I doubt it'll be a quality game, but if that is an actual model, the game might be something worth looking at.

L

Larry

But yeah, I prefer less offensive-for-lulz shows. Like Ed, Edd and Eddy, actually. (love your avatar <3 )
Thanks. :3c
I don't like the show either, but I do think Adam West's model is pretty good. I doubt it'll be a quality game, but if that is an actual model, the game might be something worth looking at.

IGN is saying the same thing, too. I just wonder WHAT you'll be able to do in the game...

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
Blech. First he gets the rights to the Flintstones and now this? Call me when Seth actually decides to permanently kill off one of his most prominent characters. Then we'll talk.

00vapour

not a nerf herder
money-grab for a show that is losing ratings due to it's inherent crappiness.... it was probably a choice between a game or another movie to boost ratings.

...go watch futurama instead ;)

CannotWait

Family Guy has it's moments, but it's mostly stupid and "trendy" (whatever you call it when every other person at school has a Stewie Griffin shirt). I like other shows better; South Park, American Dad, etc.

This game is going to be a bust, the majority of gamers have enough self respect not to buy into it.

Togo57

I wonder how they'll manage the most important part of the show ... the cutaways, and how much it would affect gameplay.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
This game will not get a fanbase.

Dr. Durr

Misses The Point Frequently
Unfunny sexual joke referring to the past. Flashback with unfunny sexual joke. Rinse and repeat.

That process is terrible.
Just like the time I thought I saw Tom Hanks.
*Flashback of me thinking some hobo on the street was Tom Hanks, but I was wrong*

Cocobanana

This seems like a really bad idea.

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED
Unfunny sexual joke referring to the past. Flashback with unfunny sexual joke. Rinse and repeat.

You forgot the archetype of the unfunny joke that's repeated for 10 minutes of airtime (half the show) until you flip the channel. Usually by Stewie
EX:
"Mommy"
"novel"
etc, etc

Last edited:
L

Larry

You forgot the archetype of the unfunny joke that's repeated for 10 minutes of airtime (half the show) until you flip the channel. Usually by Stewie
EX:
"Mommy"
"novel"
etc, etc

You forgot "Cool Hwip" and "Where's My Money".

Xenke

I rememeber when the show seemed like it might e able to go somewhere, and actually had a bit of entertainment value.

In, like, the first season.