• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

fanart requests open until I say otherwise

xanderless

Sorry I thought I was clear with the title saying FANART REQUESTS but I guess I wasn't. THIS IS FANART ONLY. NO OCS.
If you want them furry, you can request them as a specific species of animal (I will choose the breed though)
I don't have to be in the fandom but I'm more likely to draw from that! try to link a ref please. Also I am probably not gonna do all of them, this is me trying to find some art motivation~
feel free to suggest poses or w/e, specific outfits

fandoms i will probably draw:
yuri on ice
the volleyball anime haikyu or w/e
naruto
fallout 4
KH
BFFs/TINF webcomics
kingsman
pacific rim
inuyasha
okami

slots will say the character name I'm drawing:
1 Sesshomaru DONE
2 Sendak (voltron) DONE
3 Gastor (undertale)
4 Slattern

Last edited:
L

lockaboss

can i have a fan art of pacific rim heres my ref (sorry about it by the way its only half a body hope its still fine)

Attachments

• MakeFursGreatAgain.png
    MakeFursGreatAgain.png
    1,019.3 KB · Views: 110

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
For some reason I feel the need to make a request to draw one of my OCs, hmmm I wonder why that is.
Anyway you should do a picture of the guy in my profile picture, Lizardman (Soul Calibur 2). Make the pose something dumb like him as a chef or a cop, something like that. The key is making it funny or stupid and I will be happy.