• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
FangCon is having it's eighth convention and is in Birmingham, Alabama. The address for the web page is www.fangcon.com. I will be posting some of the art and updates here, like Furry movie posters, etc. The convention is from Feb. 5th - 10th. It has been said that FangCon is like what cons used to be. We hope to see some of you there.

The theme for 2020 is "Howlywood", so put on your sunglasses and meet us on the red carpet. Howlywood studios is located in beautiful downtown Fangtropolis, and is home to many famous popufurs like Jackal Nicholson, Nicholas Caged, Leonardo DiCatprio, Bruce Wildebeast, and Mel Gibbon.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Here is the latest movie poster for FangCon. Army of Barkness.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Here is the latest Fangcon poster. The theme is Howlywood and the fursuiter is Takashi.
A Lad In A Fursuit for FA.jpg

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Next poster for Fangcon. (I got a lot of work done when my internet connections were screwed up)

D

Deleted member 82554

Is it bad that I misread the title as FagCon. Because I totally misread the title as that.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I already replied to this in a different thread, but I wanted to make sure you know I both saw it AND love it! :)
Thank you for including me, Pepper came out perfect.
I worked really hard on your character to make it come out right. I hope you didn't mind the attire change. lol I went with generic polar bears. I was going to use a fursuiter, but changed my mind. I took the original Polar Express poster of the train and posterized the image. The snow I added myself.

P

puddinsticks

I worked really hard on your character to make it come out right. I hope you didn't mind the attire change. lol I went with generic polar bears. I was going to use a fursuiter, but changed my mind. I took the original Polar Express poster of the train and posterized the image. The snow I added myself.
I always welcome some artistic flair and personality in art I get from others.
Otherwise, I would just be asking for clone-work. :) I rather like what you went with.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
You're a much better artist than I. I'm good on ideas and working with photo images. I once did some writing for a friend of mine who had a syndicated comic. It was a very small syndication though, and many years ago. lol.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I unexpectedly got this one done as well... Get registered. Pre registration ends on the 10th of January. We have awesome badges for those who pre reg.

Attachments

• Fur Metal Jackal for FAF.jpg
    Fur Metal Jackal for FAF.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
This is the latest installment: The Furry Menace. Enjoy, and we hope to see some of you there!

pandepix

M-meow?
I will be attending Friday and Saturday! It's my first con and I hope to meet some awesome people! :)

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I will be attending Friday and Saturday! It's my first con and I hope to meet some awesome people! :)
I will try to keep an eye out for you. I am in the dealer den. It's already Friday evening though, but I will be there all through the con.

pandepix

M-meow?
I will try to keep an eye out for you. I am in the dealer den. It's already Friday evening though, but I will be there all through the con.

I saw ya, I'm just a little on the shy side sometimes. :)