• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

fangs

anyone wear them?

if so, would you recommend them?

what are your thought on them?

i dont personally have any, yet, but i'm seriously considering getting some

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Meh. I wore some for Halloween sometime. It was more uncomfortable than a retainer, you couldn't eat, and it looked stupid. Just my opinion.

also, as a side note, i mean like the custom fit fangs, that you pop in and out

not the cheapo plastic ones :/

Someone at our school got their pointy teeth (since I'm too lazy at the moment to find the actual term for them) extended out and they don't seem to hinder him one bit. Mind you, it's permanent (like that'll stop anyone).

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Maybe one could carve their teeth sharp =3 that would be painful yet fun >3 (most likely not painful but I've never done it so I don't know).

S

Shadow Wolf

I have some custom fit fangs I got at Hot Topic a few years back but I only wear them on Halloween. The only downside about them is the plastic at the top of them kind of scrapes against the bottom of your gums

luphawk

I wouldn’t know, I’ve never had to “ware” fangs, my K-9s are so naturally pointy that people have asked me if I was “a vampire or something” most of my life.

Acorndeer

luphawk said:
I wouldn’t know, I’ve never had to “ware” fangs, my K-9s are so naturally pointy that people have asked me if I was “a vampire or something” most of my life.

Pics or it is a lie!

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Bah, fangs are for pussies. Huge tusks are where it's all at.

Kinday

Bokracroc said:

BOOO!! Big buckteeth are all the rage now a day.

sakket

poot poot pooters
Kinday said:
Bokracroc said:

BOOO!! Big buckteeth are all the rage now a day.

underfangs. underfangs are the shats.
WebWarthog02.jpg

Bokracroc

gmanxbox said:
File down your teeth maybes?

Wears off your enamel (Very bad) and your teeth could end up slicing/cutting your mouth.

Coffee

Considering that my dad's a dentist who would probably shit a brick if he found out, this bit of cosmetic body modification is pretty much out of the question for me right now.

:shock::shock::shock:

Farfetnoogen

gmanxbox said:
File down your teeth maybes?

That's what I've been doing for a little while now, though trying to file enamel with a nail file isn't really the easiest thing to do... And my bottom teeth are a little crowded, so it's difficult to get to those canines.

Bokracroc

Call me when you need to get your teeth pulled out mkay?

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
This thread is now about horrible oral surgery stories, since if people keeping filing their teeth that's what it will become anyway.

I've had eight teeth pulled out of my mouth, four of them naturally being my wisdom teeth. I've also had to have several fillings done in my molars because when I was young, dentists apparently thought that putting "sealants" on your teeth and trapping bacteria underneath them in the grooves of your teeth was a good idea. Novocaine also doesn't work well on me, so whenever I have to have oral work done I end up needing like three shots, and then I'm still unpleasantly aware of what's happening in my mouth.

Also, braces, but everyone's had those.

OK, your turns.

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
BTW, for what do you want extensive fang for?
For decoration, or biting someone/thing.
I prefer using my own teeth when biting someone.

Wolf_Fox_Guy

Cant think up a custom title
eh, just get fake ones at first and realize no ones ever going to let you work around small children ever again

ZenryuDoC

first off...having extended canines is not fun. i have extended canines. They are about 2 inches long from nerve root to tip. 8/10th of an inch of it is exposed. I had to hae all my premolars removed to fit them. And yes because my premolars were removed i got to keep my wisdom teeth. It's cool for eating and fighting purposes, but now i'm going to explain the "not-so-fun" part. I had braces of course, but they always broke off of my canines. Never ate gum or candy. They just snapped off because the wire was too tight and it had to curve too far around the tooth. Also, I always bleed when i floss because of the minute movement of my canines because of overbite. Not fun. And the really not-so-fun part. I've already punctured a hole in my tongue twice. Paaaaainnn.....BTW...Eat healthy, brush your teeth twice a day, floss at least once a day or after every meal, don't scratch the enamel off your teeth to sharpen them or you'll get major gingivitis of the mouth. Have a nice day!!