• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Fantasy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubb

Excitment is the Dance Floor
What / Who / Where, would your Favorite Furry Fantasy be / Include .?

Secluded Waterfall, Buni-bitties, should i say more.?:eek:

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
Going on a long, extended war of conquest in the search for peace, with her by my side...unless she's leading the other army, or our armies are fighting :V .

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
The universe I created for my stories, vore.

CindarellaPop

Bear Grylls kills a moose with an obsidian knife and cuts it open and he and I climb inside of it and make love in it's hot bloody innards.

furatail

If your talking fantasy in general, not sexual, mine often involve me being nice to this "freak" half animal half human girl whom everyone taunts because of her strange species that is so alike but looks so different to humans.
"She's not a human, she's an animal," they say. Everyone knows this but I simply do not understand why they hate her. I'm not from around the area and have never seen her kind before. I find her beautiful whereas everyone else sees a pathetic scum.
I am an outsider that comes to her rescue I myself endure the abuse of my fellow humans for coming to the aid of this creature. She even finds my attraction to be a bit of a surprise and doesn't understand my motives. My fantasy then kind of drifts around me trying to convince her that she really is beautiful in my eyes and that I really don't care what others think. We enter a forbidden love and I fight for what my heart feels.

Yeah, my fantasy is kind of cheesy.

Atrak

Psychological Egoist.
Bear Grylls kills a moose with an obsidian knife and cuts it open and he and I climb inside of it and make love in it's hot bloody innards.

I like the way you think.

After all, if the knife is black, the blood won't stain it :V .

T

Tewin Follow

I watched Bear Grylls bury his face into a wooly yak thing's throat and drink the blood pouring out.
It was all over his face for ages. D:

ANYWAY

Pokemon world, I guess. I want me a Zangoose.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Claaaaaams.
Lesbo freak :V

Me personally, my fantasy isn't sexual at all. It involves me, sitting in a nice hammock on a clear day on the beach, smoking a joint, and being far far away from the rest of man kind for the rest of my days. With a dog or 3, there, that furry enough for ya?

T

Tewin Follow

Me personally, my fantasy isn't sexual at all. It involves me, sitting in a nice hammock on a clear day on the beach, smoking a joint, and being far far away from the rest of man kind for the rest of my days. With a dog or 3, there, that furry enough for ya?

Man, that's lame.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
All this thread had accomplished is getting Bohemian Rhapsody stuck in my head.

~Is this the real life
Is this just fantasy
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality~

kraine

..possibly from Betelgeuse.
Um.. going camping in a really pretty place with mountains with a really attractive, scruffy man who's fallen for me. :B And then we get married and have chillens and have a lot of cool pets and an outdoor aviary.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Being with a female zoroark, since it's confirmed the one in the new pokemon movie is female and the pokemon is the same size as a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.