• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

weirdoguy

I'm looking for someone that would be into participating in an rp centered around male weight gain and/or vore. No NSFW. If anyone is interested, message me on my FA page: Userpage of weirdoguy -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Edit: I do not feel comfortable talking to minors, so if you are under the age of 18 please don't contact me. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
I tend to prefer characters that are already massive over weight gain. I attended to like a lot of action and combat roleplays as well. Do you want to combine the two?

weirdoguy

I tend to prefer characters that are already massive over weight gain. I attended to like a lot of action and combat roleplays as well. Do you want to combine the two?
I'm not really too keen on combat/action roleplay, and I don't want it to be where the characters are already massive; It would take away from the journey of how they get to that size in the rp for me. Thank you for your interest, though.

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
I'm not really too keen on combat/action roleplay, and I don't want it to be where the characters are already massive; It would take away from the journey of how they get to that size in the rp for me. Thank you for your interest, though.
Is there a type of genre you prefer? Personally, I am not a fan of slice-of-life role-plays, which might be what you are asking for.