• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite actors

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
The only sports athletes that I feel deserving of the pay they got are:

Cal Ripken
Larry Bird
Dale Earnhardt, Sr. (Tough as nails on the racetrack, but was extremely giving to charity, on condition of anonymity.)
Not much a sports fan are you?

Ty Vulpine

Not much a sports fan are you?

eh? What's wrong with Cal, Larry and Dale? That's baseball, basketball and auto racing. Those are three sports players that anyone could like. All won Rookie of the Year awards, all won at least one championship (Cal and Larry had multiple MVP awards)...

T

Tewin Follow

I think it's a bit sad (?) when people think a celebrity is a better person than the people around you, just because they're famous.

It doesn't make their opinions somehow more valid..."oh well, all the Hollywood folk are doing it, so it must be good! HEHE."... gah.

But some are win:

Jeff Goldblum
Steve Buscemi
Gillian Anderson
er...

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
eh? What's wrong with Cal, Larry and Dale? That's baseball, basketball and auto racing. Those are three sports players that anyone could like. All won Rookie of the Year awards, all won at least one championship (Cal and Larry had multiple MVP awards)...

IDk i was thining of football at the moment. (moderalty Heavy football fan)

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
Forgot , I LOVE Dave CHappelle BITCHES!! :D
I also like Mencia. but he is ALL an act! He is a total california surfer guy when not on camera. ANd he is a hack , rehashes old material and uses other people's stuff. But he is funny and I will give him that. he has also ade one of the MOST EPIC phrases EVER. "Gay people , if you can take a dick , you can take a joke". I love him for that. It's SO true. ANd he is an actor since his character is not who he really is.