• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

mspheo

mspheo
I keep racking my brain for foods I don't like, because I literally love all foods under the sun, the more colorful it is, the better! (radishes, bell peppers, broccoli, etc.), from vegetables to tofu to french fries. <3

I can't stand canned spinach, however. Fresh/frozen? Totally okay! But canned? Uggggh, just something about the icky texture, and the fact it tastes like Satan D:

What about you? Any foods you couldn't go without? Or COULD go without? XD

B

backpawscratcher

Depends what mood I'm in as to favourite - from Yasai Pad Thai down to the simple banana.

Least favourite is more difficult, but it'll probably be pork, which was the first meat I stopped eating back when I was 15 or something.

Dongding

The sheep
Everything that we haul out of the dang ocean is F-ing delicious.

Not a fan or rice/grain foods. White bread and whole wheat spaghetti is generally as far as I go for that corner of the food pyramid; and They're just delivery vehicles for other stuff to ride into my mouth with.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Favorite food: hand-tossed pepperoini & pineapple pizza :D
Least favorite: lettuce. Lettuce is poison. It not only tastes horrible but it instantly makes me violently ill, even if you pick all it off first! :mad:

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
There are many things that I like to eat, so I couldn't name one dish that I fav. But there are some typs of ingredients and spices I love to see in a dish. That contains things like Garlic, ginger, olives, rosemary. I love the Italian cuisine espcially pasta. But I also Like Chicken dishes, Dal tadka or hummus bi tahini I love to try out new things. But I'm verry picky with meat. I don't like when it has tendons and visible rinds of fat. For me it has to be a good filet to enjoy. I also have a bad stand with seafood. Most times it's not the taste of things that turns me off. It's more a thing of consistency when chewing on it.

Black Burn

Well-Known Gopnik
Russian pierogi (That's not russian dish xD), spaghetti, pizza, kebab, pancakes with cheese and meat... And idk..

Shane McNair

Ace Pilot
I'm not picky about food. I'll eat almost anything, so long as it's not something too "exotic". I don't know if there's really anything I can say is my favorite. I do like a good steak, for one thing.

Now alcohol is another story. There are some things that I absolutely refuse to drink, like Peppermint Schnapps. That shit is disgusting. The last and only time time I drank it I literally got sick for days, throwing up and everything. It was awful. Never again...

Last edited:

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
Favorite foods: Chicken Alfredo, Chicken Parmesean, Chili, Buffalo Wings, Onion Rings, the Diablo thickburger from Hardees (ran only during the summer of 2015), and my mother's [friend's] Pulled Pork Stew

Least favorite foods: Tomato soup, pizza if it's done poorly, turkey [if it's dehydrated, which is a mistake most people make], fresh tomatoes on anything other than a salad, banana flavored soda (yes, that's a thing!), and Corndogs (had a bad experience in grade school that literally left a bad taste in my mouth. Even thinking about corndogs makes me gag),

O

Okami_No_Heishi

I'm not picky about food. I'll eat almost anything, so long as it's not something too "exotic". I don't know if there's really anything I can say is my favorite. I do like a good steak, for one thing.

Now alcohol is another story. There are some things that I absolutely refuse to drink. Peppermint Schnapps is disgusting. The last time I drank that shit I literally got sick for days, throwing up and everything. It was awful. Never again...
Same with the Snapps. Blah! Goldslagger sux!

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
My favorite food might be Ramen. Although I am not sure because I love food. Especially seafood or oriental food.

However the worst food on Earth is kale. Disgusting. Tastes like a what a mowed lawn smells like. If yellow had a taste it'd be kale.

E

ellaerna

Favs: mashed potatoes, bacon, rhubarb pie, meatloaf, sushi, pancakes, sweet potato fries, oatmeal raisin cookies

Least Favs: gefilte fish. Bf loves the stuff and I'm just like... eugh.

D

Deleted member 111470

Favorite: taters
Least favorite: cheeses and lactose products.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Huh, this is a hard one, as I have tons of favorite foods, from a good Lasagna to something more exotic, like pan-fried frog legs. There's very few foods I don't like, that I've tried, but one would be Sauerkraut. Or cooked cabbage. Odd, I like cole-slaw and Kimchee, though.