• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Animal Crossing Characters?

I know there has to be some furries out there with a love for Animal Crossing :D Who are some of your favorite animal villagers or NPCs?

Mine are Julian, Drago, Tammi, Jacques, Frita, Marshall, and Zucker :)

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
I have a soft spot for bubbles the hippo. Maybe it's just because she looks absolutely adorable, but it might be because she was an initial villager in the very first game of Animal Crossing I ever played.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Everyone loves Isabelle, so obviously her.
As for regular characters, I have a soft spot for Jay.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
NPC-wise? Rover, no question. I always loved him as a character since I was a child.

As for characters that can live in your town, it's a little tougher. Maybe Felicity, but I also like Whitney, Chief, Goldie, Rosie, Melba, Peewee, and Mitzi.

NigelMorgan

A fox who fixes cars
Yes! I love this discussion, theres quite a few characters I feel really attached to. Phoebe is probably my favorite overall, shes just great. Shep I really like too, and Goldie. Egbert has been in both my Wild World and New Leaf towns and hes great too. Theres probably one or two Im forgetting honestly...

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
I liked Rosie a lot. Not only was she adorable, I thought it was cute that she was kind of sweet on my villager.
Rosie_%28Movie%29.png

When it comes to NPC's: Sable Able! She is just cute and I like how the relationship builds up in New Leaf.
When it comes to villagers, there are a few. Pekoe is one of my favorites, because she was the first I've ever met in my village. I was so delighted, when I saw her in the (I think) first trailer of New Horizons.
I like Fuchsia for the same reason, she was the first neighbour when I started playing the welcome amiibo update.

Rayd

profound asshole
vesta, blaire, bella, whitney, beau, goldie, bree, kyle and sterling.

as for non-villager characters, i've always loved kicks, sable, able and isabelle. shocker.

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
Filbert is my main man

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
When I was a kid it was Leopold and Bob. (I haven't seen Leopold in so long though! QwQ)

C

CrookedCroc

I have two favorites, Elvis and Katt.
For some reason Elvis always showed up in my town the first times I played AC games since Wild World and I took a liking to him because of that.
Katt was my first uchi villager, at first I hated her and thought she was ugly but she grew on me and became my 2nd favorite

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I've always liked Cube since the first.
latest

He wore a Gamecube shirt and his house was full of robots. My kind of guy.

Tallow_Phoenix

Totally not a vampire
Oh, I almost forgot! I played Pocket Camp for a few months a while back, and my favorite villagers(?) in that game were Eugene and Colton. What can I say, I like the smug bois. Had their pictures and everything!

tumblr_peifvq139a1rrmjh9o2_r1_400.png

@cowboi

cowboi

DM me your favorite dinosaur
Oh, I almost forgot! I played Pocket Camp for a few months a while back, and my favorite villagers(?) in that game were Eugene and Colton. What can I say, I like the smug bois. Had their pictures and everything!

tumblr_peifvq139a1rrmjh9o2_r1_400.png

@cowboi
Filbert is my main man. Tallow and I went hard on pocket camp guys.

Kit H. Ruppell

How could I forget about Blathers?! He's so cute and knowledgeable! Looks huggable, too <3

Kit H. Ruppell

Audie just moved in, and instantly snagged the title of my favorite female villager. She's beautiful. So is Phil, who I REALLY want.