• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite animated movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huey

Weapons-grade =D
Well, Akira has already gone through, so I'm happy. <(^-^)>

But, I think Akira's former contender, Fantasia, should be given a second chance. =3

Two reasons;
Firstly, as people said in the voting thread, Fantasia was revolutionary at the time it was released. No other film existed that was like it. It was a risky move, but they managed to pull it off and changed the way films were looked at.
Secondly, Akira will win far too easily, Fantasia is the only film capable of at least slowing down it's victory. <(^-^)>

I like the idea of Fantasia getting a second chance. Also, you're CRAZY about Akira. It's good, but better than Miyazaki? Could it beat LK on a furry forum? Idunno ;)

Er, yes it was. o_O

Damn faulty intelligence! *throws book at secretary*

Anyway, Shark, if you read this, F91 wouldn't have made the field anyway for this reason. 6.85031 score with an overall rank of 1328? ehh...

sablelieger

WIDOWMAKER 6
Akira, Ghost In The Shell, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Trigun, Blue Sub 6, Jin Roh, Cowboy Beebop, Record Of Lodoss War.

saberpup

akira

balto

alice in wonderland (very drug related)

inuyasha

Lost

in color
It would have to be Titan AE hands down

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
theres too many good ones to choose just one, I like almost every single one of them.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I think i'll go and say Final Fantasy Spirits Within. Even as the title is misleading i really enjoyed that movie.
Those phantoms...so cool.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
North Korea's very own "Squirrel and Hedgehog"

Status
Not open for further replies.