• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Anime(s)

ash♤Feliz

bird of dance
My favorites would be have to.
Yu Yu Hakusho
Gurren Laggan
Berserk (1997)
Tenchi Muyo!
Soul Eater
Digimon Tamers
Big O
Birth of devilman and amon apocalypse.
Fist of the North star movie.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Kimba (The White Lion)
Astro Boy
8th Man (b&w)

...mainly older ones?

I did watch and like the first maybe 300 One Piece episodes.

Fitch_Tiger

The one and only.
I can never decide my favourite, but most of the anime I watched was when I was younger like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Cardcaptors, Beyblade, Digimon.....and now so many of these have changed. Eagerly awaiting the new 2020 Digimon movie. Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card is being released on Blu-Ray and also been watching Boruto: Naruto Next Generations on Crunchyroll.

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
Bakugan
Digimon
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
Ace Attorney
Boku No Hero Academia

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Digging the new ones like Shield Hero and Demon Slayer.
Mushishi, Ergo Proxy, Paranoid Agent, any Ghibli film, Hellsing Ultimate, My Hero Academia, shit there's so many I don't have time to list them before work.

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
By and far Berserk. That anime had excellent characters, a very compelling, complicated and unique storyline, lots of gore and in my opinion one of the most likable main characters ever. Not to mention that they didn't just resort to overpowered shonen abilities each time Guts was in a tight spot. It was just fantastic.

Z

Z-ro

I got a whole list...
But, nah..fav. anime, its complicated
I like stuff like.....Shiki, DBS, Digimon Frontier, Yugioh
High-school DXD etc

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
My hero academia, Digimon fusion, danganronpa THH, summer wars and wolf children

Last edited:

Xitheon

The cat's mother.

(I did watch Hetalia for a while but I fully accept that it is toxic shit.)

I tried watching real animé like Death Note but the art style and clichés annoy me. I find the static "action" shots visually painful.

Dreammaker33

Cute cow that likes computer hardware
Here are my favourites.

Akira
Redline
Ghost in the shell
Sky crawlers
Gundam wing

insertgenericnamehere1

Berserk
Parasyte
Attack on Titan
Death Note
Tokyo Ghoul
The Promised Neverland

Got a few more but not off the top of my head. Also just started Vinland Saga. So far pretty nice.

Aristaeus

I, uh, oh.. *panic*
Probably Yu-Yu-Hakusho and Dragon Ball Z because they got me into anime. Also really enjoyed The Shield Hero and thoroughly enjoying Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba.

B

blue sky love

FLCL
InuYasha
Ikkitoussen (Battle Vixens)
Full Metal Alchemist
YuGiOh!
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Madoka Magicka.

Its a lovely deconstruction of the magical girl genre. Has an interesting art style and some fantastic fight scenes in it as well.

Bokurano: Ours.

Its a mech anime about 15 kids piloting a giant robot, battling other giant robots to save the world... only its not. Its a dark tragic story about self-sacrifice and coming to term with your own death. This anime gives me all the feels and had me tearing up a few times.

The Promised Neverland.

A psychological thriller themed around a prison break. Definitely an edge of your seat, binge watch anime. Great music too.

Plenty of other anime I enjoy <: but these 3 are my top picks for sure.

WXYZ

No longer using this site
An aside. Sazae-san is quite something. It's a wonder it started in 1969 and it hasn't ended yet, even with Toshiba pulling the plug on its sponsorship. It's more of a wonder considering the basic premise has stayed nearly the same during the decades. And finally it's the most watched animated series (weekly) in Japan. It's not my favorite per-se, but I've been thinking about this ever since I've heard of it.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure is my favorite anime just because of how ridiculously entertaining it is, it’s so so much fun and every part has so much meme material. Other favorites of mine are Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop.

AzureKiteUsagi

Sorrow has left me here.
So aside from the ridiculously long-running anime I watch like One Piece and Detective Conan, here are some easily FINISHABLE anime I've enjoyed:

.hack//SIGN
.hack//ROOTS
Haikyu!!
Mob Psycho 100
Soul Eater
Blue Exorcist
Trigun
Rurouni Kenshin
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Ouran High School Host Club
Paranoia Agent
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
Wolf's Rain
Dammeko Dobutsu
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Death Note
DRAMAtical Murder
Durarara!!
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
Ginga Densetsu Weed
Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit
Massugu ni Ikou
Nadia: Secret of Blue Water
Kimba the White Lion
No. 6
Ookiku Furikabutte
Parasyte the Maxim
Madoka Magica
Shiki
Tsuritama

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
+Sewayaki Kitsune No Senko-San.

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang
I am obsess with the shonen genre, so I m just gonna tell you those hidden gems outside of shonen anime.

Black jack
Saiyuki
Dorohedoro
Legendz
Keroro gunso
Yondematsuyo azazel-kun
Eyeshield 21
Yowamushi padel
Vampire hunter d

I probably had more, but that's what I remember for now.

Vamux

Anarcho-Punk Derg
King Of The Hill
Seinfeld
Samurai Jack
And I know this last one is going to be kind of controversial, considering it's not an anime show but rather an anime movie, but the Bee Movie was an absolute anime classic of this century.