• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Artist?

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
SFW or NSFW artists? Or both?

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
Shenanimation - has a very unique style and writes two of probably funniest furry-related webcomics you can find on the web. A guy with outstanding skill in character design and sense of humor.
TealfulEyes - doesn't draw too often on public nowadays, but like an aforementioned artist, he's really good at making colorful and unique characters. One of the more inspiring examples - a furry hobbyist turned professional and successful artist with some works for Blizzard and Games Workshop in his portfolio.
Azakui - very stylish and versatile - one of those artists who can draw anything well without relying on long-learned presets and make great artwork out of it. An amazing person too - in fact, she was the one who returned me to drawing stuff after months of me contemplating whether I should keep going with it or not, (mind you, I was a just a random friendly stranger back then - how many popular artists you can find who help out random friendly strangers for the sake of it?) something I still appreciate to this day, so this is a more personal pick of all three.

Last edited:

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Junji Ito dose amazing gore art but only in grey scale. Dose lots of comics too.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason

Attachments

• ito-fault2.jpg
    ito-fault2.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 41

De1fox

My number one favorite is RUdragon. Next would be Silverfox5213. Their styles are so unique and everything to do is fantastic.

Lashzara

Fizzy pringle
Kellwolfik is really fun to get commissions from.
My personal favorite is Chris Scalf, but I don't think he has a furaffinity.