• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Artists?

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
This probably already exists but I didnt see any current ones. Here is a place to post and discuss your favorite artists whether they are furry or non furry!
Ango76, Thanshuhai, and Multyashkasweet are some of my favorite furry artists.
My favorite non furry artist is Christian Faber and all of the other Bionicle concept artists.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
1656193601742.jpeg

R3sh_.R4c0on

and your passion.. i was lost < / 3
Not a furry [BUT..] Kitty channel afnan I think is one? I can't think of any other furry artists off the top of my head and I adore her art so...

Judge Spear

All my favorites are just risque/NSFW stuff since that's what I specialize in myself.
EltonPot, DubMare, and Cervina come to mind.

Mostly value their thematic consistency. They've never done anything that I can't get with.

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
Used to really like Sulacoyote on FA. I mean, I still do like his stuff tbh, but I dunno, his personal views are a little wacky, at least that is what I am told.

Seyorrol also does some pretty nice stuff, imo.

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
oOo-Belise-oOo has a REALLY rad style but i don't trust her commission policies: namely having you pay (quite a bit) up front and not even offering works in progress. like,sorry i can understand wanting the money up front but exactly WHY should i give you the money and risk you doing the commission wrong because you didn't give me the chance to check to make sure the detail are right? what's stopping you from just doing it,telling me tough shit if it's not what i wanted and just running off with my money?

.......i'm not doing a very good job explaining why i like her,am i?XD

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Todd Lockwood is still my favorite artist after all of these years. Maybe it's bias or nostalgia, but his artwork is the reason I adore dragons and fantasy in general.

Though, I can also say that I've found many artists I take inspiration from and the cool dude above this post is one of them.

Last edited:

SirRob

Todd Lockwood is still my favorite artist after all of these years. Maybe its bias or nostalgia, but his artwork is the reason I adore dragons and fantasy in general.

Though, I can also say that I've found many artists I take inspiration from and the cool dude above this post is one of them.
I'm technically above your post, and as far as I know there are no posts in between that I can't see, because yours is #13 and mine is #12, so I can only assume that you had left this page open since before I posted but didn't complete the post until after I posted... there are a number of artists who posted above my post so I just wanted to ensure that you aren't referring to me

I looked Todd Lockwood up, I can definitely tell that you take some inspiration from him in your own art