• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Brawl characters

Choose a character!

• shiek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario

• Peach

• Diddy Kong

• Bowser

• Fox

• falco

• ROB

• Link

• zelda

• captain falcon

• Pokemon trainer

• Pikachu

• lucario

• donkey kong

• Marth

• Samus/zero suit

• Olimar

• Sonic

• Total voters
So who are your favorite brawl characters?
My fighting line up is wolf, diddy kong, sheik, pokemon trainer, pitt and pikachu... but I like toon link cause he's cool, but never use him.

hows about you?

and I excluded some that didn't need including... if anyone argues for the cause of metaknight you need to be falcon punched.

gust

out of these.... Olimar.

Although either Lucas, Dedede, or Snake would have gotten my vote first....

Vore Writer

Dog faced God
Right now it's a cross between Fox and Lucario, but that might change once I unlock more players.

Dayken

*current user title*
Luigi and Snake would like to have a word with you over your incomplete list and the fact that I can't vote for them.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
I think anyone who even remotely knows me could guess why I'd be let down at a list like this... :(

*grabs Smash ball* TAI TEN TSUU!!

RedVein

Cherry Blossom
where is Pit?
this thread is fail without him.

Dranslin

Aw there's no Ike! Ike is my main character, despite the fact that he is quite slow i can use him pretty well. Then Kirby, Link, Fox ,Pit, then Zelda/Shiek

Stratelier

Having recently unlocked them all, I often find myself fighting as:

- Ike: While he's certainly slower than Marth and his Up+Special is a weak recovery move, he was easy to learn (gotta love his punch-kick-SWORD standard combo) and his Side+Special is a good move for side recoveries. Plus, like Marth he can Counter just about anything, even the Golden Hammer.

- Marth: For similar reasons, but where faster attacks and a more evasive game are requied.

- Pit: His attacks are rather limited, but he has good aerial abilities and reflecting projectiles is always a bonus.

I don't seem to use Link as much anymore.

Fox and Falco are both lightweight but useful, I haven't spent much time with Wolf but even though he has a similar moveset they definitely 'feel' different, such as his Side+Special striking at an upwards angle instead of horizontally (great for recoveries), and the surprisingly long range of his side+Smash attack.

I absolutely cannot play as Donkey Kong or King Dedede at all, they are too large and their attacks too slow for me to properly time. (Though, ironically, I don't have that problem with Bowser)

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented
This list is shit. With enough competence you can play well as any character. The other 15 don't 'deserve' to be on the list yet you included Sonic. You wouldn't believe the things I've seen people do playing as Game and Watch and Metaknight, yet those are supposed to be weak characters. I vote King Dedede, especially because this is the most lame poll in history.

I edited my post because there are only 20 options. Maybe you should have created a second topic where the rest of the 35 could be selected, but if you're really looking to pay yourself and only your favorite characters tribute that's fine. Because honestly, Snake>Donkey Kong for 95% of the globe.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
In terms of most to lesser used:

Wario
Luigi
Meta Knight
Ike

I also choose random characters sometimes but the two characters that will never get my love is Olimar (half-assed excuse of a character to implement) and Ice Climbers (They just irritate me).

Dayken said:
Luigi and Snake would like to have a word with you over your incomplete list and the fact that I can't vote for them.

you can only have 20 choices in a poll at once, and luigi is stupid and I just plain forgot snake.

and metaknight is a peice of shit.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
CombatRaccoon said:
Say that after a friend has spammed his stupid B tornado move on you for frikkin' ever... >.>

Only way I've found out of that tactic is by grabbing, but only people with ranged grabs like Olimar and Lucas can do that...

OttahMatic

Poll sucks and is unnecessary seeing as some people, such as myself, don't really have a single "favourite".

I use Wolf the most, tie between Toon Link and Ike for second, tie with Lucario and Lucas for third, and Luigi, ROB, Captain Falcon, Jiggs, Olimar and Snake I just play randomly sometimes because I like them.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
I primarily use Peach, Lucas, Pit, Lucario, and Ike...

...See that's why I don't have a definite favourite, although you can say it's Peach since I used her since Melee.

AlexX said:
CombatRaccoon said:
Say that after a friend has spammed his stupid B tornado move on you for frikkin' ever... >.>

Only way I've found out of that tactic is by grabbing, but only people with ranged grabs like Olimar and Lucas can do that...

Yea when I say peice of shit I mean cheap mofo.
You can also stop that attack with SOME projectiles... not many. Wolf's laser works. but some don't.... waddle dees don't and neither do flame breath attacks.

yea I really don't like metaknight and I shun anyone who uses him.
Seriously my dog could pick up the controller and play as metaknight and beat a level five, at the least, and she doesn't have thumbs.