• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Brawl characters

Choose a character!

• shiek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario

• Peach

• Diddy Kong

• Bowser

• Fox

• falco

• ROB

• Link

• zelda

• captain falcon

• Pokemon trainer

• Pikachu

• lucario

• donkey kong

• Marth

• Samus/zero suit

• Olimar

• Sonic

• Total voters

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
I guess for the sake of actually contributing to the topic, I'll say that my two mains are Dwight Eisenhower and Cap'n Crunch.

Extra points if you know both who I'm talking about and what I'm referancing.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
WOLF MOFO! I kicked so much ass as him. I also did pretty well with snake. I actually managed to steer a rocket inbetween my friends legs and hit him in the crothc. I was like 'NO KIDS FOR YOU!'

Dayken

*current user title*
AlexX said:
I guess for the sake of actually contributing to the topic, I'll say that my two mains are Dwight Eisenhower and Cap'n Crunch.

Extra points if you know both who I'm talking about and what I'm referancing.

Dwight Eisenhower = Ike. I groaned when the crowd cheer for Ike turned out to be the most famous political slogan of Eisenhower's supporters.

I'd say Captain Falcon for Cap'n Crunch, but somehow I doubt it's that obvious.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
Dayken said:
Dwight Eisenhower = Ike. I groaned when the crowd cheer for Ike turned out to be the most famous political slogan of Eisenhower's supporters.
Well to be fair, it seems that they can't have the cheers be a single syllable (hence why characters like Link have always had a "Go!" or something as part of their crowd cheer instead of just the name like Pikachu or Mario).

I'd say Captain Falcon for Cap'n Crunch, but somehow I doubt it's that obvious.
Nope, but you were close. It's Olimar, and both were what the characters' names were filtered to during the April Fools prank on the Smashboards. It was truly an epic day. Especially since they made Melee filter to become Brawl and vice-versa.

I don't go to any Smashboards anymore too many trolls and noobs. Too much like Gamefaqs so I just talk to people over AIM and such now.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
OnyxVulpine said:
I don't go to any Smashboards anymore too many trolls and noobs. Too much like Gamefaqs so I just talk to people over AIM and such now.
I'm mostly just there to get an idea for strategies with the characters I use. Contrary to what the debates there say, Brawl's metagame is still in its infancy, and the fact new and interesting strategies are being discovered as time goes on proves it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the Funny Brawl Pictures topic. <3

Well I hardly play and only play when someone challenges me. CPU got boring and lag is unbearable so its so unfortunate that I lost interest in the game I was waiting so long for and reading so much on.

-Onyx

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
OnyxVulpine said:
Well I hardly play and only play when someone challenges me. CPU got boring and lag is unbearable so its so unfortunate that I lost interest in the game I was waiting so long for and reading so much on.
How far away are the people you're trying to play with? I know the lag isn't THAT bad unless someone you're playing with is in another continent...

Infinity

Lucario. His aerials can somewhat wall of pain. I mean I was playing against with a Wolf lv. 9 CPU last night and I was able to beat him several times with four lives remaining in a five stock match. Knocked him against the side of FD with Lucario's Dair and well... that pretty much killed him even at like 20%...

Makes me wonder if the tournament folk will eventually ban Final Destination because of getting caught under the side...

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
Infinity said:
Makes me wonder if the tournament folk will eventually ban Final Destination because of getting caught under the side...
From what I've seen, it looks like competative smash players are actually considering to make Final Destination a counter-pick stage because of the new ledges and the fact dodging projectiles is so hard on it due to no platforms existing...

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Digitalpotato said:
I primarily use Peach, Lucas, Pit, Lucario, and Ike...

...See that's why I don't have a definite favourite, although you can say it's Peach since I used her since Melee.

Peach kicked ass in Melee, but she's not nearly as good in Brawl. In Melee, she could do some serious jumping, and in Brawl it's almost like her double jump is nonexistent. Sure, she can float, but if you're knocked off the stage in a downward direction, you're fucked.

I always hated Peach's triple jump.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
AlexInsane said:
Sure, she can float, but if you're knocked off the stage in a downward direction, you're fucked.
I've found that you're usually sent to the side or upwards when it comes to being smashed off the stage, and unless you're at a fairly low %, being spiked downwards is going to kill you regardless of your jumping power.

My top characters are:
Pit= Can fly, and i'm good with him.
Fox= 3rd fastest character, fastest character I can control, is a fox =D, and fastest gun.
Wolf= Love the Howl.
Toon Link= I'm a huge zelda game fan =D

My main of the four would be Pit.

I'm not so good at the game though. =P

The characters I hate and would never fight as are MetaKnight and Ike. Ike is way too slow for me and metaknight I just don't like.

Regist

I love Bowser, but wheres the love for Ganondorf?

Kajudo

Ike and Ganondorf , of course. Slow, but safe ;)

Ah it was just a joke cause of the izard part for Charizard :p I don't approve of this poll even if my main is there.

Some of the options aren't even capitalized properly and Sheik is spelled wrong..

-Onyx

Kirbizard

Kamikaze Kirby
OnyxVulpine said:
Ah it was just a joke cause of the izard part for Charizard :p I don't approve of this poll even if my main is there.

Some of the options aren't even capitalized properly and Sheik is spelled wrong..

-Onyx

Joke or not, ''twas very relevant and true. =p
Charizard is my second fav behind Kirby, not just in Brawl, but overall. Almost as though my name is no mere coincidence. <(o-o)>