• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Brawl characters

Choose a character!

• shiek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario

• Peach

• Diddy Kong

• Bowser

• Fox

• falco

• ROB

• Link

• zelda

• captain falcon

• Pokemon trainer

• Pikachu

• lucario

• donkey kong

• Marth

• Samus/zero suit

• Olimar

• Sonic

• Total voters

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
OnyxVulpine said:
Ah it was just a joke cause of the izard part for Charizard :p I don't approve of this poll even if my main is there.
Personally, I think it would have been a lot better if it had been seperated into franchises rather than speific characters.

Vore Writer

Dog faced God
There shouldn't have been a poll in the first place.

KalinaEllenberg

Yeah, I played the game once you see (No Wii for me), sampling all the different characters. I have not a clue of to what the specific powers are called.

TopazThunder

Noir Fetishist
Kinda sucks that you can only pick one...*grumbles* Oh well.

*checks for her character* Gah! Meta Knight isn't even on here! Blasphemy....>v>

Anyway, here's my top five in descending order:

1)Meta Knight
2)Zelda/Sheik
3)Falco
4)Wolf
5)tie between Luigi and Wario. ;)

I also enjoy using Snake and Samus, but I'm not nearly as good with them as the characters I mentioned above. They're like screw around characters for me. :)

Sadly enough in Melee I always used Link, but now I'm never him. Something about his moves and the way they changed his timing put me off him. :(

nurematsu

Iowan Otter
My top fighters are:
Lucario
King Dedede
Captain Olimar
Snake
Pokemon Trainer

I wish I could play online... the damn college internet security is too strict to allow gameplay. I can send and receive basic information like screenshots, replays and stages, but nothing more. :(

Vitross

Well Mine Are:
Zelda/Shiek
Link
Samus
Fox
Captain Falcon
Yoshi (if I'm feeling lucky ^^)

Provided i don't have brawl and been forced to play it at GS i think it's a pretty good list

Wait Wait

Pseverse rychology
So, i've revised my list...

Main: Meta knight

then Ike/Marth
Toon Link
Pikachu/Luigi/G&W

also, who thinks meta knight is a weak character? i'll show them a thing or two

you can only have 20 choices in a poll at once
Ever considered adding "other" to the end of the poll list?
luigi is stupid
LEAVE WEEGEE ALONE :evil:

Anyway...I pretty much play with whatever the random option gives me, but my three favorites are Luigi, Wario and Zelda. Especially Wario. God I love doing the waft at the end of a match or getting the last KO...

nurematsu

Iowan Otter
My bro uses Wario specifically to eat items... then he builds up the fart faster and manages to score a KO or two

Stratelier

I played through Classic and All-Star modes as Olimar, now while his attacks are most certainly limited, I have to admit those pikmin pack quite a punch in numbers. I tosserd three or four onto a CPU and they in the two seconds it took for them to shake the little critters off they endured 40% damage.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
Stratadrake said:
I played through Classic and All-Star modes as Olimar, now while his attacks are most certainly limited, I have to admit those pikmin pack quite a punch in numbers. I tosserd three or four onto a CPU and they in the two seconds it took for them to shake the little critters off they endured 40% damage.
What pikmin Olimar has with him has a pretty big effect on the best way to fight with him. For example, white pikmin I've found to be the best for latching onto the enemy, as they can really rack up some good damage fast (although with only 4 HP even the weakest characters can kill them with ease...). Blues and purples are the best for going in for the kill (throws especially... Olimar can grab from pretty far away), while yellows are good for combos and getting more vertical distance, and reds are good all-around.