• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Candy or Sweet thing?

Tiger Socks

Thought this would be a fun way to get to know some other fur's since I am very new to the community!
You can answer as your fursona or yourself or both!
My favorite chocolate bar is Coffee Crisp because I love coffee... and chocolate lol
My Fursona's favorite would be sour patch kids because she doesn't really like sweet things.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I mostly eat frozen berries these days, but if I had to pick a candy...
A frozen strawberry-flavored Charleston Chew would have to be it.

LindyHop

Bring me my brown pants!
Ice cream/milkshakes, I'm surprised I don't have diabetes yet considering I go through about 2 gallons of ice cream a month.

Tiger Socks

Ice cream/milkshakes, I'm surprised I don't have diabetes yet considering I go through about 2 gallons of ice cream a month.
Oh I actually forgot about icecream, see I still live with my family and I have to share the icecream so if I ear more than 2 bowls I will be crucified xD my fav icecream is chocolate chip mint uwu

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
My favorite would have to be what we call snowballs here, kinda an improved version of the snow-cone. But I like things that are icy/frozen, from a fancy water-melon granita, to a regular 'ol 7-11 Slurpee.

Oh, and watermelon: I love fresh watermelon, at the height of the season, especially ones from the south of here I find at the farmer's market...they can get amazingly sweet.

Last edited:

ReDx_nineclaws

cuz 7 8 9 thats why
My favorite would have to be what wee call snowballs here, kinda an improved version of the snow-cone. But I like things that are icy/frozen, from a fancy water-melon granita, to regular 'ol 7-11 Slurpee.

Oh, and watermelon: I love fresh watermelon, at the height of the season, especially ones from the south of here I find at the farmer's market...they can get amazingly sweet.
Yeah nothing can really beat a nice and sweet melon

Mexican candy:
mexican-candy1.jpg

Note: almost all of them have chile in them ahuhu