• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite childhood theme song question

Mr-Rose-Lizard

It's been a long time since I saw that show, but I still remember the lyrics:
"Overture, curtain, lights
This is it, the night of nights
No more rehearsing and nursing a part
We know every part by heart
Overture, curtain, lights
This is it, we'll hit the heights
And oh, what heights we'll hit
On with the show, this is it"

(And I didn't even play the video!)

rxbbits

These have been on a constant loop in my head since i was a kid lmao still just as great

and with risk of being a bit basic

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
The original Ducktales theme, even though I wasn't born in that time I saw it still as a kid in the mid-90's.

Nice one!

The Moon Stage Theme is the most memorable for me but.... I didn't recall the title until I somehow discovered it occasionally. It was like more than 10 years when I lost it...

Mr-Rose-Lizard

These have been on a constant loop in my head since i was a kid lmao still just as great

and with risk of being a bit basic

Danny Phantom is one of my favorite Nickelodeon characters as well. I loved that theme song and the action scenes, especially when Danny "went ghost"!

Mr-Rose-Lizard

Okay but seriously, let me introduce you to a huge part of my childhood. (Also, probably the reason as to why I'm a furry now.)

The "Pinky and the Brain" theme was pretty funny. And would you believe "C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa" was the first western show I ever saw?

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service

Yes this was a show and I'm pissed its gone

Mr-Rose-Lizard

Really? I'm actually quite surprised by that as back then, Westerns were pretty popular!

Well, the only westerns I ever saw besides the C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa were Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers and Bravestarr. The shows I grew up watching were more the sci-fi type.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
This OG shit right here

Mr-Rose-Lizard

I watched alot of Hanna Barbera stuff as a kid.

I too watched some Hanna-Barbera (along with other cartoon studios) as a kid. My favorites were Wacky Races, The Banana Splits, Jonny Quest, Space Ghost, Josie and the Pussycats, Speed Buggy, Inch High: Private Eye, Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch, and Hong Kong Phooey.

Magnuswolf

Lost in an internal soundtrack
I too watched some Hanna-Barbera (along with other cartoon studios) as a kid. My favorites were Wacky Races, The Banana Splits, Jonny Quest, Space Ghost, Josie and the Pussycats, Speed Buggy, Inch High: Private Eye, Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch, and Hong Kong Phooey.

That's a great list of cartoons.

Space Ghost was great! Then they brought it back as a talk show which I watched late night as a teen. Funny stuff! They also rebooted Wacky Races a few years ago but I haven't watched it yet.