• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite childhood theme song question

Mr-Rose-Lizard

That's a great list of cartoons.

Space Ghost was great! Then they brought it back as a talk show which I watched late night as a teen. Funny stuff! They also rebooted Wacky Races a few years ago but I haven't watched it yet.

I saw the Wacky Races reboot recently. It was pretty good, but I still prefer the original. The biggest difference is the cast has been whittled down to five racers: Dick Dastardly and Muttley, Penelope Pitstop, Peter Perfect, the Gruesome Twosome, and some little geek named I.Q. Igley, probably named after one of the show's former producers Bob Quigley. There's also an on-screen commentator instead of an off-screen announcer.

Magnuswolf

Lost in an internal soundtrack
I saw the Wacky Races reboot recently. It was pretty good, but I still prefer the original. The biggest difference is the cast has been whittled down to five racers: Dick Dastardly and Muttley, Penelope Pitstop, Peter Perfect, the Gruesome Twosome, and some little geek named I.Q. Igley, probably named after one of the show's former producers Bob Quigley. There's also an on-screen commentator instead of an off-screen announcer.

No Slag Brothers?? They were always my favorite for some reason. The off-screen announcer was one of the best parts but I'll still give it a shot anyways.

Shane McNair

Ace Pilot
I have many favorites. One of them was the theme from the original run of Unsolved Mysteries. This theme was a brilliantly spine-chilling piece of music, and together with Robert Stack's unique voice, it really gave the show an ominous quality and captured the eeriness of all the unexplained disappearances, murder cold cases, and paranormal phenomena. I remember how this show used to creep me out when I was a young kid, and it still does. Just try watching some episodes of this alone in the dark on a stormy night some time. I dare you.

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
This might be what got me paying attention to synthesizers
Needs no introduction
(...)

Mr-Rose-Lizard

I have many favorites. One of them was the theme from the original run of Unsolved Mysteries. This theme was a brilliantly spine-chilling piece of music, and together with Robert Stack's unique voice, it really gave the show an ominous quality and captured the eeriness of all the unexplained disappearances, murder cold cases, and paranormal phenomena. I remember how this show used to creep me out when I was a young kid, and it still does. Just try watching some episodes of this alone in the dark on a stormy night some time. I dare you.

I'd better pass on that offer. I used to watch a few episodes of The Twilight Zone, and that show creeped me out! But you're welcome to watch shows like that if you want.

sleepy kitty

yeeter yeeter, pumpkin eater
Danny Phantom:

Лорик