• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Christmas movie

C

CrookedCroc

Christmas is almost here, so how about we get in the holiday spirit by sharing our favorite Christmas movies

One of my favorites is Tokyo Godfathers
be79633a1a74eef099be7f133b6e9c7e.jpg

This movie tells the story of three homeless persons who during Christmas night happen to find a baby amongst the trash.
They decide to look for the baby's family and along the way they learn more about eachother and the reasons they became homeless.

For those who like anime, this movie was directed by Satoshi Kon, the director of Paprika, Perfect Blue, Paranoia Agent and Millennium Actress

Anyway, what's your favorite and most beloved Christmas movie (s)?

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I've always wanted to watch this one but never got around to do so, thanks for reminding me about it, I need to watch it sometime soon
You're in for a treat. I was going to say A Christmas Story, but they run that one on television all day Christmas now. It's a good one though.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Rare Exports (Finland, 2010)

A moody, sardonic take on finding Santa : p

Last edited:

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
I always watch this one on Christmas Eve:

A harassed bishop's prayers are answered when an angel is sent from heaven to help him.

Quite good, would recommend to anyone. <;

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:p

In order:

1) A Muppet's Christmas Carol
2) Die Hard
3) Christmas Everyday
4) A Year Without A Santa Claus
5) Mickey's Christmas Carol
6) Home Alone
7) Home Alone 2
8) Bojack Horseman's Holiday Special

xD

Granted some are half hour specials but they still qualify for me. ^v^

:p

In no particular order:

Home Alone 1 & 2
The nightmare before Christmas
Mickey’s Christmas Carol
A Muppet Christmas Carol
The Santa Clause
Gremlins
Hook

takerlama

i thingk for this christmas, Frozen 2 will be the best movie, I love t he character Elsa and anna, they are so brave and beautiful, i'm deeply touched by their sister love

D

Deleted member 82554

This one.

sei_38488191-502a.jpg

I can relate to him on a spiritual level.

In fact, I was thinking about spending a rather large sum of money on a make-up artist to be the Grinch one year and maybe even enter the Christmas parade.

D

Deleted member 82554

I like the part where that guy's guts spells out, it reminds me of Christmas tinsel.

10/10 Christmas movie.