• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Cultural Music?

Catolo

The local coffee addict
Not sure if I'm wording this right so forgive me. Have any of you listen to cultural music outside of your own? Or even foreign singing to make it a bit easy.

I like listening to instruments such as an erhu, which is my favorite foreign instrument so far. Specifically I love hearing traditional/instrumental Chinese Music. If anyone wants to give it a shot there's a channel called TaiGekTou who has been uploading such songs for years!

B

BahgDaddy

Yeah, gotta love those Germans. I'm an American, but regularly listen to a variety of German music or German-based musicians.

P_Dragon

Considering that I'm a white guy from your stereotypical American suburbs, this is quite far outside what "my" culture would be thought to be. But I listen to a lot of reggae anyways, so whatever.
Here's the whole album if anyone wants to give it a listen

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
I love to listen Music from other Cultures. Here are some of my favourites:

@BahgDaddy: If you like Santiano try checking out Subway to Sally, Schelmisch or Saltatio Mortis. May be you like them aswell.

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Celtic is pretty much all I listen to. Here's a few of my favorites: