• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Decades

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
What are yalls favorite decades? For me it would be the 1970s.
94efeeb9902842cb37ba0c15a70c243c.jpg

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
2000-2010, back when I feel things were a little bit better I suppose.
They probably weren't 'better'; it was probably just that my perception as a child in those days was more innocent.
I feel you, some of my favorite times as a kid were during the late 00s early 10s.

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /
I am partial for the 90's due to it being my childhood. I'd say they had the best toys, shows, games, and commercials. Felt like the golden years for cartoons.
1645640288368.jpeg
OIP.m4AodoBsBsnvyzSYpJRVDgHaEK
OIP.N_xWyHbxPh8w9sqmJtqExwHaFi

I love 80's for their music, dress style, skateboarding culture, movies, and effects. Really stood out to me. I wasn't born that early, but it has a nice appeal to me.
OIP.0sENbIzRkp6E7X2jv6SKyAHaE8
OIP.iOgfTYyaQF6RYDgEPFHI-gHaKD
OIP._Vul4EE8QqtUOfdkmnBUHwHaLE

Last edited:

MaetheDragon

Queen of Laziness
I enjoy the 80’s, for sure! It’s the decade my parents grew up in, and that decade spawned tons of classics in both music and movies.

The 20’s is actually a close second, I like the general aesthetic of the time and electro swing is just awesome. ^..^

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
I enjoy the 80’s, for sure! It’s the decade my parents grew up in, and that decade spawned tons of classics in both music and movies.

The 20’s is actually a close second, I like the general aesthetic of the time and electro swing is just awesome. ^..^
The 20s is a close second for me as well. Metropolis is one of my favorite movies.
1645641102439.jpeg

Fawresin

Nerd Squirrel
I wish I could relive the 90s because there's so much stuff I missed out on as a kid, especially the music. I also like the 80s, oh and the 00s was good for butt rock.

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
80's and 90's. Duh. :>

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
My current favorites are the roaring '20s, the groovy '70s, and the '00s because it was a creatively productive time in my life. I drew a lot more back then, as my schedule allowed it.