• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Discontinued Soda

Favorite soda that's no longer with us?

• Surge

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Pepsi Blue

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Mt. Dew Pitch Black

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • dnL

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Orbitz

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Vault

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • (Other)

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Don't drink soda/Who gives a crap?

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Vanilla Coke hare to find? :cool:

I don't know if Jolt cola counts. Technically I can still get it but I'm too lazy to email and order it from their site.

Tyranny

Oh let's see, pepsi blue, never heard of vanilla pepsi, all the discontinued mountain dews [ well at least most of them ]
Really miffed when they took away the cheese powder and sauce at burger king, for the fries. That buffalo blue cheese burger and fries at carls jr, those black doritos with the name on the bag like some experimental plane, X-145 or whatever, tasted like hamburger when it was supposed to taste like pickles I heard.

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
Vanilla Coke hare to find? :cool:

I don't know if Jolt cola counts. Technically I can still get it but I'm too lazy to email and order it from their site.
It says "trolley". I assume it's from the UK. I find ordering food and drinks online to be a bit sketchy.

They brought back the Baja Blast Mt. Dew and that's pretty good, but I'm not sure when they'll discontinue it again. It's only for a limited time.

Last edited:

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
As far as I know, Cherry Limeade Sunkist has been pulled from shelves, and it hurts my heart so.

Casual Cat

They brought back the Baja Blast Mt. Dew and that's pretty good, but I'm not sure when they'll discontinue it again. It's only for a limited time.

Baja was never discontinued, it was just exclusive to taco bell. AFAIK This is the first time it's been in bottles.

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
Baja was never discontinued, it was just exclusive to taco bell. AFAIK This is the first time it's been in bottles.
Really? Well I don't eat at taco bell so I guess that's why I never seen it.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
It says "trolley". I assume it's from the UK. I find ordering food and drinks online to be a bit sketchy.
Kangaroo land and it's just the Online groceries for a major supermarket.
I can walk down to the store and they'll have it on shelf. They even have it in the 2L bottle. Having said that, it's almost impossible to find it in cans, it's a vending product only for cans.

Connor J. Coyote

I've never not been able to find Fresca. Both my local grocer and wal-mart have it, they're with the other coca cola products. Tab is hit or miss around here, but I don't like it so it never bothered me.

Yeah, here in the Bay Area - they're both really hard to find. Unless I special order it, (through ebay) or something.

I believe it is not made anymore but it is called Bawls. It was a energy soda, that came in a blue bottle with bumps all over it. I loved how it tasted and the bottles were so cool.