• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Dog Breeds

C

CrookedCroc

What's up Furaffinity, let's talk about dem gud boiz.

Which dog breeds do you like the most and why? Want to share some underrated breeds? Come post here

I really really like Dobermans, they are so stylish, imposing and cute at the same time. To put it simply: they are 2 k00l 4 skool
ef96466a37b12a60a5a379ee94a86e4d.jpg

Another dog I really like and it's pretty underrated is the Xoloscuintle, chihuahuas always get the spotlight when it comes to Mexican dogs but this good boy is the ultimate Mexican good boy.
I mean, just look at his mohawk

9b8ba6d3d5eeb5fe731d623a58d03069.jpg

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
German Shepherd is #1.
German-shepherd-dog-hd-wallpapers-beautiful-desktop-images-widescreen.jpg

Labrador is #2.
Average-Labrador-Puppy-price-in-India.png

And Golden Retriever being #3.
golden-retriever.jpg

Z

ZeroVoidTime

My favorite breed of dogs are Siamese cats....... MWHAHAHAHAHA (Personally I am afraid of dogs but I am will to be around them if they are well trained.)-----------
My favorite breed is dog furries particularly collared..........

Eee, snuggly Variety Corgis (including a Shiba Doge Corgi!) and handsome Labs and Retrievers! I am wholly enthused, I am! ^_^

In case others are curious, this is what 2Paw might look like (being Caucasian Shepherd-wolf-sort-of):

KOaN9gs.jpg

I do that blep. :p

-2Paw.

C

CrookedCroc

Eee, snuggly Variety Corgis (including a Shiba Doge Corgi!) and handsome Labs and Retrievers! I am wholly enthused, I am! ^_^

In case others are curious, this is what 2Paw might look like (being Caucasian Shepherd-wolf-sort-of):

lxN1nPt.jpg

I do that blep. :p

-2Paw.

Wew, that's a huge dog, and look at that hair, it must be a pain to brush his hair. On the other hand it must also be pretty comfy to hang out with and hug

JakeTheFoXx

Ope, 'Scuse Me
I like all of dem! But I really like Sheppys, Shepskys, and Huskies, and really just all of em lol.

This is my güd boi. He is a mutt and he is perfect. Very sweet gentle baby. found him as a stray eating trash out of a dumpster at a car wash. Hims name is Randy (named from Trailer Park Boys lol) but also goes by Randall, Rand, Randa, RandaRoo, and Roo lol. I'm sure this isnt the first time I've posted him, and probably wont be the last, but I'm a proud dog parent lol
Snapchat-1574810837.jpg

20180826-174524.jpg

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
OH MY GOD! I forgot Alaskan Malamutes.

They are an easy #4, and my aunt have two of them. Biggest cuddliest fluffers I have ever met. Give one of them a pet and they are already on top of you, wanting more. Miko is the cuddliest of the two.

This is my güd boi. He is a mutt and he is perfect. Very sweet gentle baby. found him as a stray eating trash out of a dumpster at a car wash. Hims name is Randy (named from Trailer Park Boys lol) but also goes by Randall, Rand, Randa, RandaRoo, and Roo lol. I'm sure this isnt the first time I've posted him, and probably wont be the last, but I'm a proud dog parent lol

What a handsome wee pup! He looks both thoroughly pleased with life, and very well-cared-for. :)

-2Paw.

Wew, that's a huge dog, and look at that hair, it must be a pain to brush his hair. On the other hand it must also be pretty comfy to hang out with and hug

2Paw is proper groomed, takes many a bathshower and is always pleased to be wuffcouch and snugwolf! :) Very true about the breed; aside from Caucasian Shepherds being herding/working dogs by their breed's design, they're big, shaggy titan beasts the size of some bears (literally). They need food and water and plenty of exercise appropriate all for dogs their size, and proper care of a super-rug-pelt and mane they grow in soon after leaving puphood.

-2Paw.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

We have a Grey Labrador Retriever and a Retriever Min Pin mix. She's 9 and he's 5. Love My Pups!!

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
C

CrookedCroc

I like all of dem! But I really like Sheppys, Shepskys, and Huskies, and really just all of em lol.

Snapchat-1574810837.jpg

20180826-174524.jpg

Good to see a fellow mutt owner. I rescued mine three years ago, she was pretty malnourished and had some scars in one of her elbows and eyebrows. Nowadays she's a good (and sometimes spoiled) girl

2019-01-20 14.25.03.jpg