• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite ending to a game

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
Title says it all. What is your favorite ending to any game. This can include a single multiple ending to one game or just a general ending to another.

For me it would probably be Helios ending in Deus Ex. All of Area 51 was epic and the fact they ended the game in a classic DnD demigod style, just made the game even more win.

K

Kaamos

The evil ending from Knights of The Old Republic is my favorite. The good ending was was pretty cool, too.

Also Diablo II LoD's ending cutscene was pretty awesome.

Edit: and Jade Empire's evil ending was also really awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Pong. EPIC.

gigglingHyena

Generic Aberration +2
STALKER: Shadows of Chernobyl. I loved all the endings. <3

nobu

Ich will Anarchy
Gotta go with bionic commando for nes, truly epic old school stuff.

ForestFox91

can't dance
Final Fantasy VIII left me crying ;-;

Sassy

Banned
Banned
Xenosaga Epiosde III.
At the same time the most satisfying ending to a long-running series; but also a devastating finale to a gorgeous story that nobody wanted to end.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
*awaits flamethrowers, inhales* Resident Evil 5.
A satisfying conclusion to a sub-par chapter in the series, even if the final battle was in the most cliched environment.

Panzermanathod

SHAVE ALL FUR! BALDIES FTW!!!
Terranigma, Mr. Grimm's Twisted Metal 2 ending...

I can't think of many I liked. Most endings simply left me content. They weren't bad but I can't say they I had favorites... Terranigma and TM2 were the closest I could come up with. Unless you want me to come up with fighting game endings too.

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
Portal + HalF Life 2 Episode 2, very touching...

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
Mass Effect or Assassin's Creed are tops for me at the moment, and I can't wait for their sequels!

Sassy

Banned
Banned
Any particular reason you use a small font?
There's nothing else about me that stands out as individual or unique. Sad, isn't it? :( guess that's why I'm a fur.

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
Mass Effect or Assassin's Creed are tops for me at the moment, and I can't wait for their sequels!

AC had a nice ending indeed, but it was too open to be a "best ending" to me...
WoW: It has no ending!

Sassy

Banned
Banned
Shemale kemonomimi, yup, dime a dozen.
whyyyyy does everyone assume I'm a shemale/girl? it says male right over there
<---