• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

"favorite fruit" thread

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
"long ago when i joined there apparently was a background thing about asking people their favorite fruit, i must bring this old conflict back up somehow"

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Oranges or grapes, easily.

Apples used to be a hit with me as they're locally-grown.... unfortunately I have to completely abandon apples at this point due to a fructan intolerance I discovered in the past year or two. A shame.

ben909

tomatoes tend to be the most eaten on my end, although there are mangos, raspberries, and sometimes stawberries will leave one out to bait another user in

Connor J. Coyote

Yote-Fantastic
Watermelon.
watermelon-fragrance-oil-web.jpg

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
Bold of you to assume I even like fruit or vegetables.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I found out 'tomatillos' or 'husk tomatoes' exist today.

I have never seen them in the shops...what do these strange and alluring vergables taste like?

ben909

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
"even if you don't like them the one you hate the least would be your favorite "
If thats the case then I guess peanuts and pecans are okay if those count.

reptile logic

An imposter among aliens.
I couldn't say. Once mixed with onions, peppers, cilantro. . . they taste like 'salsa'. I've seen them used raw and roasted. My guess is that they use the fruit primarily for their firmer texture. They don't break down to seedy mush like tomatoes tend to do.

(edit: They are a staple in green salsas. I have only seen them used green)

Last edited:

LustiTea

I personally love crunchy green apples, pears and pineapple.

Last edited: