• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Furry Specie

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Can't nail it down to one but I do love the creativity I see in many original species like Avali and protogen

Last edited:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Saw a little chipmunk on the porch today, and thought: Huh, it'd be awful nice to see more chipmunk fursonas; they seem so laid back, carefree and cheerful.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Saw a little chipmunk on the porch today, and thought: Huh, it'd be awful nice to see more chipmunk fursonas; they seem so laid back, carefree and cheerful.
that is certainly not my experience with chipmunks

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
that is certainly not my experience with chipmunks

Ours seem very cheerful here; nibbling acorns, and just kinda looking at ya, with a curious expression :p

But no doubt chipmunk life is fraught with the perils of needing to be on the alert, for many predators.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
I'm an actual dog owner, but I prefer canines and vulpines. Then again I have other species, but canines I've been around for years.

Eremurus

live long, and prosper
That would be Tauren. I love everything about them.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
I think my favourite is a species I helped create (shameless plug XD) called Malasneps. They're super floofy and adorable!

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
Coyotes are fun! I've seen some snake designs that I really like (here's one of them)

tumblr_pvqkwwGs131tvplb0o1_1280.png

AZIRAPHALE AND CROWLEY!! MY BOYS!!!