• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite games and... Go!

Traven V

Luna-tic.
Fallout series, Elder Scrolls series, Zelda, Metroid all those retro and new games. Big fan of, well mostly anymore of the Castlevania series.

TheMintyBun

The most squishy of the buns.
Pokemon.

Also etrian odyssey

colorado_jones

One does wonder
At the moment, Stardew Valley! Been playing it now since I've got a little bit of free time.
I already have 25 hours on the game ;; help
Overall though, I'd have to say LoL, WoW, Pokemon, Okami and Banjo Kazooie.
I've played stardew valley for a little bit, but I loved it! I need to purchase it and play some more when I get internet again lmao

colorado_jones

One does wonder
Fallout series, Elder Scrolls series, Zelda, Metroid all those retro and new games. Big fan of, well mostly anymore of the Castlevania series.
Oh god I love castlevania, I really need to play Symphony of the Night. I've played 1, 2, and 3 on the bed but Super Castlevania is probably my favorite. Also Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow are fantastic

TheMintyBun

The most squishy of the buns.
My favorite Pokemon game currently is probably the remakes of silver and gold. Those are so damn good

I loved those, they did it so well! I really dig ORAS as well, im so excited for S/M

Traven V

Luna-tic.
Oh god I love castlevania, I really need to play Symphony of the Night. I've played 1, 2, and 3 on the bed but Super Castlevania is probably my favorite. Also Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow are fantastic
all of those fantastic for sure. Waiting for a new hybrid though. Would love to see them take another try at "curse of darkness" too, that would be awesome.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
I really like the whole fallout franchise, a couple of CoDs (black ops and world at war), killing floor 2 is great, postal 2, battlefield (3 and vietnam), csgo, hotline miami, rising storm and left 4 dead 2. I just love fps games and i just play on PC.

Volvom

Anthro Artist, Finland
I am more or less retro gamer, but I like a lot play PS games too, so here is my favourites for all the time;
Medievil, Crash Bandicoot, Pandemonium, Lomax, Rayman, Oddworld, R Type-Delta, Wipeout series (not that funny one with TV series), Megaman, Old Super Marios, Yoshi's Island, Metroid, Pokémon, Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat, Destruction Derby, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Transformers, Nanotek Warrior, Project Zero (or Fatal Frame) etc.

colorado_jones

One does wonder
I am more or less retro gamer, but I like a lot play PS games too, so here is my favourites for all the time;
Medievil, Crash Bandicoot, Pandemonium, Lomax, Rayman, Oddworld, R Type-Delta, Wipeout series (not that funny one with TV series), Megaman, Old Super Marios, Yoshi's Island, Metroid, Pokémon, Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat, Destruction Derby, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Transformers, Nanotek Warrior, Project Zero (or Fatal Frame) etc.
I'm such a retro gamer as well. I still constantly play Super Metroid I also frequently play paper Mario and stuff. The Super Nintendo was my system of choice and still is lmao

colorado_jones

One does wonder
I really like the whole fallout franchise, a couple of CoDs (black ops and world at war), killing floor 2 is great, postal 2, battlefield (3 and vietnam), csgo, hotline miami, rising storm and left 4 dead 2. I just love fps games and i just play on PC.
Dude me and my brother used to play killing floor all the time. Super fun game

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Dude me and my brother used to play killing floor all the time. Super fun game
Have you played kf2? It's even better than the first one! New weapons, new maps, new characters, new features... it's reaaaally worthed!