• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Girl Scout Cookies?

Scorpen

Literal S.O.B
It's that time of the year again (around here anyway) when Girl Scout Cookies are among us.
Once again this year I (over) indulged in a few boxes and got to thinking what's everyone's favorite variety?

They are all pretty tasty but my favorites would have to be Tagalongs and Samoas.

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
711t50bf%2BCL._SY679_.jpg

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Shortbread shortbread shortbread shortbread ;-; hands down shortbread

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Thin. Mints. Put into the freezer or baked into desserts.

Please. I see them setting up their tables around here and screech because I don’t have the spare money for them.

Procompy

Dino Drawer
I love Samoas too much, I can't buy them or they'll all be gone by the end of the week. Frozen Thin Mints are great too though!

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
Thin Mints are best.

AustinB

Professional loser
My list (I totally didn’t Google the names btw):
1. Samoas
2. Thin Mints
3. Tagalongs
4. Do-si-dos

Everything else sucks. Especially those lemon ones.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
My favorite Girl Scout cookies are the FREE ones i steal get from my gullible generous family that leaves them unattended on a plate for me.
Beggars can't be choosers.

cosmo-cat

AKA cosmonautiks
Thin. Mints. Put into the freezer or baked into desserts.

Please. I see them setting up their tables around here and screech because I don’t have the spare money for them.
freezer thin mints are sooooo good!!
also: did y'all know that in some parts of the US samoas are called "golden delights"? i learned this when my friend in california and i had a confusing conversation, lol. later i learned it was because girl scout cookies come from two different bakeries, which have slightly different recipes

Katook

Thin mints! One year I was obsessed with Dairy queen's thin mint blizzard... omg

My girlfriend has introduced me to Samoas though, and I do love coconut.... but thin mints have my heart <3

(Tho grasshopper cookies are cheaper and just as yummy imo)

S

Sheppen

The only ones that taste good to me are thin mints but I don't really eat junk food anymore just because I can't stand how baked foods feel.