• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

favorite movie

Nelex

Care to join me?
hey everyone im here to ask you whats your favorite movie and give details why if your able if you havnt got any favorite movies then talk about the worst movie you've seen.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Princess Mononoke, 1984 (with John Hurt), The Atomic Cafe, and Brazil are a few of my favourite films.

NaxThewolf (mike)

cookie eater
Princess Mononoke, 1984 (with John Hurt), The Atomic Cafe, and Brazil are a few of my favourite films.
love brazil too

my fav films Dawn of the dead (1980s) Dog solgiers The thing (list goes on) my most hated films is titanic, tw^tlight ,billy eliott

I'd say Secret of NIMH, Looper, Tarka the Otter, Ring of Bright Water, Metropolis and Untouchable are some of my favourite films.

Makarov

Logic & Reason need not apply
That is a hard one. I usually don't saying definitively what my favorite movie of all time is. I have a lot of favorites, but if I had to choose I would say The Godfather.

-Great acting
-Great story
-Great in every way imaginable

Nelex

Care to join me?
me road house why because people walk into a bar to have some guy whos a mix of bruce lee and chuck noris kick there asses right away its funny acting sucked though

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
I am still in love with The Road Warrior. A close second is The Last Emperor

Nineteen-TwentySeven

Four Eyes; Zero Soul
As of right now, my favorite is probably Seven Psychopaths. Christopher Walken absolutely made that movie.
Also in the list are both Boondocks Saints movies and The Matrix.

DW_

memes, you say?
why has nobody brought up Dorkness Rising yet

WHY

I DEMAND TO KNOW

Grunnolf

Raver
My altime favorite movie is Legends of the Falls ... i was named after tristan in the movie hence a partial reason for my signature