• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Music Videos?

Ravofox

Arrrrr!!

You're probably familiar with this one, but either way this is my favourite:)

ZELPHINA

Belladonna Nightingale
Wrong side of heaven- Five Finger Death Punch
Bring me to Life- Evanescence
Lips of an Angle- Hinder
The Sound of Silence - Disturbed

Draakc from State Farm

Miner Sixty-Niner

Draakc from State Farm

Miner Sixty-Niner
Wrong side of heaven- Five Finger Death Punch
Bring me to Life- Evanescence
Lips of an Angle- Hinder
The Sound of Silence - Disturbed
Lips of an angel is LITERALLY my favorite song of all time
I've been listening to it for 15 years

Draakc from State Farm

Miner Sixty-Niner

Kharayi

A bit sketchy.
Tame Impala - Mind Mischief - NSFW because sex and drugs.

Red Fang - Prehistoric Dog - Fans of LARPing and/or beer will love this.

A Place to Bury Strangers - Keep Slipping Away

Garbage - Cherry Lips

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson by far! The whole video is such a well choreographed spectacle from the beginning to the end. Absolutely love it!!!

Draakc from State Farm

Miner Sixty-Niner
Oh here you go

zandelux

Thriller was the music video that made me realize they can be as good as short films. Still the greatest IMO.

Weapon of Choice is a close second.

This one's great, although it wouldn't make any top list of mine. Still... everyone needs to know about Ninja Sex Party if they don't already.

Last edited:

Draakc from State Farm

Miner Sixty-Niner

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Even though most of the band actively hated participating in, I'd be remiss if I didn't include Queen's "It's a Hard Life"

Nexus Cabler

Strong independent black dragon

sleepy kitty

feline enthusiast & insomniac

Rayd

bullshit detective
it's a shame this song has been memed to death because i've always had a wholesome nostalgic feeling listening to it.

i've always thought the music video was super neat, too. it reminds me of childhood innocence and imagination, and, again, encourages nostalgic thoughts from my childhood. it reminds me of a time where i didnt have to worry about anything and my world was small. it was probably the last time i didnt have dozens of anxious thoughts constantly ruling over my mind. i wish i could go back to that period all the time.

the song itself also of course reminds me of the late 2000's/early 2010's internet landscape. just nostalgic vibes all around.