• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite musicians that was taken from us too early?

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
What are some musicians that sadly passed away too early that you miss dearly? I really do miss:

Peter Steele from Type O Negative
Elvis Presley
Quorthon from Bathory
Freddie Mercury from Queen
Cliff Burton from Metallica

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
Chris Cornell was a serious loss and one of the best alternative rock singers of his and our generation.

Dolores O'Riordan was the lead singer of the Cranberries (most notable for her song Zombie). She passed away due to accidental drowning in her bathtub in her hotel room due to intoxication. I feel like she was one of the most underrated singers and song writers of her time.

Dave Mustaine maybe on the chopping block next as was diagnosed with throat cancer but at the moment he has a 90% chance of recovery, ot as they say, cancer has been diagnosed with Dave Mustaine and has a 90% chance of death.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Chris Cornell was a serious loss and one of the best alternative rock singers of his and our generation.

Dolores O'Riordan was the lead singer of the Cranberries (most notable for her song Zombie). She passed away due to accidental drowning in her bathtub in her hotel room due to intoxication. I feel like she was one of the most underrated singers and song writers of her time.

Dave Mustaine maybe on the chopping block next as was diagnosed with throat cancer but at the moment he has a 90% chance of recovery, ot as they say, cancer has been diagnosed with Dave Mustaine and has a 90% chance of death.
Man don’t get me scared like that, I almost had a heart attack when I read Dave Mustaine :c

S

Stuff

I think we can all agree about Freddie Mercury.

Some other Musicians that I would like to add are:
John Denver(COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOOOOOOOME.......TOOOOOOOO THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!)
And Avicii(Tim Bergling).

Tenné

Purveyor of cookies
Definitely Avicii. I don't usually care about celebrity deaths, but this one affected me to some extent. Levels is the first track in my Spotify playlist, so I get reminded of his untimely death rather often.

Groggy

Hm!
Otis Redding
Sam Cooke
Marvin Gaye
Duane Allman
John Bonham
Keith Moon
Jeff Hanneman
Dimebag Darrell
Andre Matos
Scott Weiland

Z

Z-ro

XXXTENTACION
write that down and burn it to your mind
HE WAS A LEGEND

dapperbirdy95

Scissor-Tailed Flycatcher
Amy Winehouse
Kurt Cobain
Avicci
Dolores O'riordan
Dolores was originally going to be in the bad wolves cover, but she passed away shortly before they were going to record.

pilgrimfromoblivion

DEEP IN THE JEANS SHE'S WEARING
damn. kurt cobain cleared his mind in more ways then one. he will be missed.

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
Definitely Avicii. I don't usually care about celebrity deaths, but this one affected me to some extent. Levels is the first track in my Spotify playlist, so I get reminded of his untimely death rather often.

He was so young and he died of acute pancreatitis (I nearly died of the same when I was in my 20's, it is painful as hell.) I was shaken by his death.

What makes it all the more poignant was that in his music he celebrated youth, life and growing old. That's something he'll never do. I'm almost crying.

owoLillian

100% Organic Nerd
Definitely Buddy Holly. He made such an impact to the music industry. He inspired so many famous artists such as The Beatles and Elvis Presley. He died in his late 20s in a plane crash. I hope he will always be remembered.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Schubert died age 29
You can of course lament on how young these guys died and the sort of music they could've made if they had been given more time, but in the meantime you can consider them as shooting stars

aomagrat

J.J. Cale. He was 74 when he died. I wish he could have lived forever. He was an awesome musician and song writer. Call Me the Breeze, Cocaine, After Midnight, Crazy Mama to name a few.