• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Mythologic Creatures?

Oh, definitely Griffins, followed closely by Unicorns and Dragons.

Ulfhednar

WEREWOLVES! followed closely by dragons. Faeries and the rest of the wee-folk come in a tie for second with dragons.

sasaki

Warcraft: Orcs and Humans got me liking orcs. It wasn't until Warcraft II that they became my favorites along with Ogres (big, dumb, and hilarious two-headed Ogres FTW!).

EternalUndeath

All out of 'give a ****'
Dragons!!!dragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragonsdragons!
I actually drew up a set of surgical procedures that would change some1 into an anthro-dragon! ...because i have [size=x-large]no[/size][size=medium]life.[/size]

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
I like Nue, and many Asian and Persian Mythological Creatures. Plus the Greeks were pretty creative too.

R5K

Moon-Baby said:
Isn't that....kinda the point of a satyr? :wink:
I didn't post it without any reason :twisted:

Pyrodemonfox

chtullhlu(I'm not Sure of the Spelling)

Chimeras

Minituars

Satyrs

Cerberus

wyverns

god this list Can Go On and On...I'm Mythological Junkie.

E

Epsereth

Surreal said:
Oddly enough, my favourite is Fu dogs... which are technically lions... eh, they're just cool.

Actually, they're half-lion and half-dog. ;)

And the real ones look like this:

chinese-foo-dog-0002.jpg

Almost as awesome as the myth! You know, minus the fangs and scary eyes and magical powers and such ...

E

Epsereth

Iveechan said:
Ooh, I forgot satyrs.  Well, moreso fauns.  Satyrs are scary rapists while fauns are more timid like Mr. Tumnus, right?

Typically yeah, although they're still associated with sexual attractiveness and mischief. They're just more classy and less lecherous. :)

R5K

Pyrodemonfox said:
chtullhlu(I'm not Sure of the Spelling)
Eeek... totally forgot of him (this lazy bum, he should wake up :lol:). Ia! Ia!

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
I like dragon and werewolves, those are my favorite. ^^

Surreal

Epsereth said:
Surreal said:
Oddly enough, my favourite is Fu dogs... which are technically lions... eh, they're just cool.

Actually, they're half-lion and half-dog. ;)

And the real ones look like this:

chinese-foo-dog-0002.jpg

Almost as awesome as the myth! You know, minus the fangs and scary eyes and magical powers and such ...

OOoh, I didn't know there was a real version. <3

Khimaira

I can say i love many but my most favorites are Chimeras, Cerberus, Fauns, and i think thats all

Seydaschu

On the topic of real hybrid monstrosities, Ligers are pretty awesome (and Napoleon Dynamite can just go to hell >:[ )

I am quite a fan of the serpent from the Garden of Eden. Such an enigma, the bearer of free will to humankind, yet despised for that exact gift, all that kinda thang. Hell, that could be my furry avatar if I had to pick one.

Kidou

Femmy cat boi!
Kitsune. They're spirit-foxes that play tricks on mortals. Often times invovling sex. xD;; (I'm not joking either!) I mean it's the very ESSANCE of furryism!