• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite OCremix song/album?

Vulpsis

I've been listening to nothing but OCremix music lately. So far I'm listening to project chaos, the missingno. tracks and Maverick rising. How 'bout you guys?

Tybis

Me beautiful barnet!
Last edited:

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Ew Ocremix

They ruined Super Turbo HD remix

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
[yt]yovhtp8Nwvw[/yt]

[yt]ix4FsgBi2AY[/yt]

[yt]_WaKe6lGfhU[/yt]

Although I like Newgrounds Audio Portal's selection of remixes more.

nurematsu

Iowan Otter
OCremix takes up a good amount of space in my iPod :3

A few of my favorite albums are Threshold of a Dream, Heroes vs Villains, Final Fantasy V: The Fabled Warriors part 1, Harmony of a Hunter, Reserve Tank VARIAtions, and BadAss

I have several favorite songs that aren't featured in albums as well. The two I'm currently digging right now are Electrotherapy (from Crush), and Swingin' With Death (from Castlevania - Harmony of Dissonance).

(forgive me for not linking, but I'm not allowed to access youtube from my work computer)

nurematsu

Iowan Otter
A ton of them.
More than OCR, I think, because there's no "quality control."

Just type in the name of the game you want remixes for in the search bar for the actual audio portal.

This is why I prefer ocremix, actually. Sure I may not find remixes of all the songs I'd like, but I know they've been inspected for quality. Though there are mixes that don't mesh well with me, be they of a genre I don't care for or simply not pleasing to my ears |3

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
This is why I prefer ocremix, actually. Sure I may not find remixes of all the songs I'd like, but I know they've been inspected for quality. Though there are mixes that don't mesh well with me, be they of a genre I don't care for or simply not pleasing to my ears |3
There's a ton of stuff that I don't like on OCR, just because it deviates a little too much from the source material.
And I like quantity over quality when it comes to things like music. I have to search a little harder, but there's such a variety of things that I can almost always walk away with a handful of files I like.

Not only that, but what OCR considers "not good enough" may not be that to everyone.
Music is something that I'd argue is even more subjective than imagery.
So their interpretation of "crap" might be something I totally love.

Last edited:

Kalylia

Geeky Marbled Polecat~
I love OCR.

Since the MissingNo Tracks came out, I've been listening to that album pretty voraciously. I love pretty much everything by DJ Pretzel, and I'm very partial to piano remixes. In fact, my favorite songs are probably A Clockwork Vampire and Etude for Piano in F# Minor.

I actually played Etude for Piano in F# Minor for my senior piano recital. :3