• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite places to eat?

Right now I'm standing in a LONG ASS line for Chipotle and I'm starving. Thus burrito will be worth the wait, though. Where are your favorite places to eat? Mom & pop restaurants? Fast food?
Edit: Chipotle is the only goddamn place I'll play close to $7 for a burrito. Js.

Last edited:

Bark

Bahama Breeze, Qdoba, Joe's Crab Shack, Cheesecake Factory... I really enjoyed this place called Spoon in Pittsburgh, but I'd only been there once. Was so goddamn delicious. But expensive.

Magick

Posing school graduate
Qdoba, Chilis, Klee's and there is an asian market upstate that has an amazing food court, I love all the restaurants there ^^
Also... Never been to The Cheesecake Factory

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
KFC all the way!

Also, for those in the west coast. Shakeys pizza parlor.

E

Elim Garak

The Italian pizzeria owned by Italian family friends, free amazing pizza and pasta ftw.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
FIVE GUYS. Occasionally. - The fucking prices.
Wendy's for the burgers, McDs for the fries, Arby's or Popeyes for better chicken.
Basically that's it.

Onnes

If we're talking chains then Chipotle is my favorite. In Florida, though, there's also Moe's which is pretty good for a more Texas kind of tex-mex.

I have to give some credit to Applebee's, Chili's, and the like for usually being nearby and serving alcohol. They tend to spring up around hotels even in fairly remote locations which makes them remarkably convenient.

Zenia

I almost never eat out. I only go to a non-fast food restaurant twice a year (when my grandmother comes to visit) usually we go to White Spot, but there is a place here called Mrs. Riches (it was featured on an episode of 'You Gotta Eat here') that I love. I almost never go to fast food places though, when I do, I like Quiznos and Tim Hortons. Sammiches are good. I sometimes order pizza from Pizza Hut. I like the pan pizza.

When I am feeling especially bad (which is not often) I like the fish sandwich at McDonalds... but that is the only thing I like from there.

If we're talking chains then Chipotle is my favorite. In Florida, though, there's also Moe's which is pretty good for a more Texas kind of tex-mex.

I have to give some credit to Applebee's, Chili's, and the like for usually being nearby and serving alcohol. They tend to spring up around hotels even in fairly remote locations which makes them remarkably convenient.

I haven't had Moe's yet, but I've heard very good things about them from my friends. I used to live about 20 minutes from one.
I love Chili's, but they're usually for when I'm feeling a little more classy than a double cheeseburger or bacon cheese fries from Denny's.

moonchylde

He's like, this guy, you know?
Steak and Shake, and of course Waffle House. Double quarter cheese plate rare, hashbrowns covered and topped, and a bottomless coffee. Give me a pack of cigarettes and good company, and I'm in heaven.

Also, Little Caesars. The pizza hovers between good and mediocre, but the joy of walking in, ordering, and walking out with a pizza in less then a minute appeals to me, especially with a 12 year old boy at home who will eat the drywall if I'm not paying attention.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
A local restaurant called Stax. It's got the best veggies and the rolls are to die for! And my god, their broccoli casserole!!! Also, I rather liked the buffet chain Ryans. I'm not sure how popular that is in other states though.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
All local places. A fish-and-chip place called the Hot Fish Shop, an Italian place called Victoria's, Kingdom Buffet for Chinese food, Roscoe's for barbecue, and Cheap Charlie's for breakfast and bottomless coffee.

Okay, one chain: Culver's for burgers and ice cream.

Pine

smell-good badger
Once in a while I like to go to Pizza Hut because the one in-town has an amazing salad bar. Usually when I'm out with my friends we'll go to Denny's or a local place called The Montana Club.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Casa Grecque. Greek food is just so goddamn delicious.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I love me some Islands and there's a Mexican joint called Las Golandrinas that has super fresh food, it's rather amazing.