• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite places to eat?

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Never had 5 guys but I heard there fries suck.
They only suck because you have to dig through them to get to your burger.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
There's a lovely Pizza parlor that I frequent called 'La Porchetta'. Greatest Pizza's you'll ever lay your tongue on.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Never had 5 guys but I heard there fries suck.

They have kind of a weird flavor because they fry them in peanut oil, but they're not bad per se.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
There's one opening up near me pretty soon, can't wait cuz everyone seems to rave about them.

I personally believe there is nothing better than a homecooked meal with your family but if you ask me my favorite places to eat out, for fast food burgers, Whataburger is a good one. If you ask me my favorite sit down american food establishment I've eaten at, it would be a stiff compitision between Red Robin and a local place called 5'n diner. As for barbecue, I love a local place called Mac's barbecue which is one of the best barbecue places in my state.

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
There's a Tibetan joint in Madison that I love. Food's great and the guy who runs it is just cool as hell. I have a lot of good memories from that place. Only trouble is that it's usually empty when I go, which is sort of awkward even if I have a friend, but eh. I don't go there every time that I go to Madison, but often.

I don't have any particular loyalties to the restaurants in my town though. There used to be a little tavern and grill that I liked a lot, but they've changed staff and now it kind of sucks.

Onnes

I think Pizza Hut needs special mention here. I'd never eat there if not for the existence of stuffed crust pizza, which probably leads the list of foods you should not eat but are inexplicably compelled to anyway. It's likely a good thing they don't deliver to my current address, because otherwise I'd find myself ordering horrible things late in the evening.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I think Pizza Hut needs special mention here. I'd never eat there if not for the existence of stuffed crust pizza, which probably leads the list of foods you should not eat but are inexplicably compelled to anyway. It's likely a good thing they don't deliver to my current address, because otherwise I'd find myself ordering horrible things late in the evening.

Our Pizza Hut foolishly allowed doubled toppings the last time they had their "$10 for any pizza" special. That was a good day.

Magick

Posing school graduate
Last few times I had Pizza Hut I had an interesting pizza they make called the "Ultimate Cheese Lovers Pizza" Basically a ton of cheese as usual but instead of tomato sauce they use alfredo. I personally love, but that's just me.

WanderingFox

Future Cho Oyu Summiteer
There's a Mexican place near where I live that's sort of a hole in the wall and it's pretty good; although having grown up in San Diego where the Mexican food is fucking fantastic at most places, Mexican food elsewhere (especially here in the crappy ass midwest) is kind of "meh".

Other than that the place is literally right across the street from a small, very obscure, out-of-sight Chinese restaurant run by an entire family and it's amazing; I'd go more if I weren't so damn broke right now.