• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Programming Language

So What Is Your Favorite Programming Language?

• Java

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C++

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Javascript

• PHP

• Python

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Kotlin

• Swift

• BASIC/Visual Basic

• C#

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Benji Digipawz

I never tried all of them but I have only did Python and liked it, but now Java I'm doing this semester and we'll see where that goes. From what I heard it's easier to do than Python.

TemetNosce88

Technology won't save you
Python, just because the only two languages I know anything about are Python and Visual Basic.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
I have a GCSE in Computer Science but I was always shit at programming lol.

We used Python so it's by far the one I'm the most experienced with, but I did check out Ruby independently and that was pretty good

Raptoaaah

Also quite late for the poll, I'm quite good in C++, Java and Python but also did projects with CUDA, OpenCL, VHDL and Assembler. I also teached Java on university if someone needs help ;)

moss235

I've mainly been working in C++ the last few years and I'd say I'm decent at it, but my favorite language to work in is definitely Haskell. Sad there's not as much love for functional languages in this thread. "Duolingo" is my favorite answer here lol