• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Snack Food?

What's your favorite ice cream?

• Vanilla

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Neopolitan

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Specialty flavor

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Come, here are some exciting ideas so a discussion occurs. Go, discuss ice-cream dear dandy lovers, everyone react!

MissKarotStix

Just a Sea Slug
I never considered ice cream as a snack but I go with neopolitan especially with real strawberry bits. A nice balance of sweet and bitter (from the chocolate). If my local grocery store sold neopolitan flavored ice cream sandwiches, I buy those in a heart beat and probably eat the entire box in a day XD

But for snacks I like anything crunchy and salty, or fresh fruits like grapes and clementines. I'm so hungry now.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Dried apples and mango. For ice cream, Ben and Jerry's chunky monkey and american dreamcone.

malibu

I love chocolate malted crunch ice cream, or rocky road.. or butter pecan ice cream. I especially love butter pecan mixed with some Honey Bunches of Oats cereal. Yum!

For snacks, I like flavored popcorns (I have cheesecake and smores popcorn right now), honey roasted cashews, or beef sticks.

Togaryuman

Best Ice cream has to be Bubble Gum or maybe Sherbet in any rendition.

As for a snack type of food it has got to be either a giant bowl of sliced apples or sometimes a giant bowl of Mike & Ike’s.

Coffee-flavored with big ol' chocolate hunks. Now that's the shit.
Edit: I'm referring to fave ice cream if that wasn't apparent. From the poll i thought this was an ice cream thread, but from the title I'm not so sure... Whatever, try coffee ice cream.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Plain chocolate isn't enough. We need chocolate chips, chocolate chunks, chocolate swirls, chocolate fudge, chocolate brownie bits...
Chocolate everything is awesome.

Shinzu

I was expecting something different aha! My favorite ice cream is regular chocolate and mint chocolate chip. I don't necessarily eat them as snacks though!

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
>>vanilla

I'M BORING

-Sliqq-

Silo
Macadamia ice cream takes the cake for me. The difference in texture between the nuts and the cream(lol) just make it so much more satisfying.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Coffee flavor, with nuts on top, and a bit of chocolate syrup.

Also, Vanilla is underrated! Especially the sorts with actual flecks of vanilla bean, and just in general.