• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite song?

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
Man i'm a straight freak for power metal. Although I've got a few favorite songs this one has got to be my top.

Manowar-Warriors of the World

MaelstromEyre

Slippery When Wet
My favorite instrumental is Ashokan Farewell by Jay Ungar. It's just a simple piece, kind of sad, but it really gets to me every time I hear it:

It's hard to pick my all time favorite song, I have lots of tastes, but the one that my mind immediately goes to is Sweet Pain by Blues Traveler, off their album Travelers and Thieves:

WXYZ

No longer using this site
Hard to say, but there's one song I've listened to in the past. It still sticks in my mind for some reason, however faintly.

RafflesHolmes

I have many, can't really just pick one.

Like my work out music for example.

High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco

Till I Collapse by Eminem

Eye of the Tiger by Survivor

Those are a few of my favorite work out songs that just get my blood going and gets me so hyped! It gets me moving when it feels like my arms want to fall off and when my legs just want to crush. The music helps me go in my mind. "Just a bit more longer 10 or 20 more minutes more to go."

But I also have songs like these that I love when I'm in a good mood.

Shine On by Eric Bibb

Good Man by Josh Ritter

Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson

www.youtube.com: Michael Jackson - Man in the Mirror LYRICS HQ

These songs just keep my soul high when I'm feeling down sometimes. So when I'm walking down the street with my earphones on I'll usually put these songs on repeat whistling to them and people looking at me like I'm crazy lol.

But when I'm depressed I'll usually pick these songs

Suicide is Painless by Johnny Mandel

www.youtube.com: Johnny Mandel Suicide is painless with lyrics

Yesterday was Hard on All of Us by Fink

www.youtube.com: Fink - Yesterday Was Hard On All Of Us

Grey Room by Damien Rice

www.youtube.com: Damien Rice - Grey Room (lyrics)

I have so many favorite songs. I could be here for hours really. So here's just a few of mine because they all speak to me on some level and each hit me the most as of late,

N

Nyro46

The Other Side of Paradise by Glass Animals
Ironically, the person that introduced me to this song is awful but, we won't go there . . .

Vamux

Anarcho-Punk Derg
To pick a favorite song amongst the hundreds and hundreds I know is impossible. Although, amongst the many are plenty few that never do grow old.