• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Spider-Man Villains

McStuffy

Avid Fan of all Things Fooly and Cooly
So, I've been obsessing over everyone's favorite Web Head (assuming you actually like him) more than what I have done in years.

With that being said , I want more people to talk to about our Friendly Neighborhood Wall Crawler, and what better way to do so than talk about the people who make him cool- his enemies. So what are all of your favorite villains from Spidey's long span of comics from numerous universes within the Marvel Universe?

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Oh man. I have always liked his constant clashes with Dr. Octavius. I also enjoy pretty much how often he clashed with the Kingpin in the past.

Also the constant relation with Black Cat and Deadpool. I know they are not exactly enemies. But I have always loved the interactions between them.

McStuffy

Oh man. I have always liked his constant clashes with Dr. Octavius. I also enjoy pretty much how often he clashed with the Kingpin in the past.

Also the constant relation with Black Cat and Deadpool. I know they are not exactly enemies. But I have always loved the interactions between them.

I've always wanted to read more into the Kingpin story arcs, Especially with how they depicted it in the Ultimate series.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
I really reccomend them. Spider-Man in the series of the tv has always managed a better approach than the movies thanks to the fact they are not limited in time. So it allows for us to see more of Peter Parker and his side as Spider-Man

McStuffy

I really reccomend them. Spider-Man in the series of the tv has always managed a better approach than the movies thanks to the fact they are not limited in time. So it allows for us to see more of Peter Parker and his side as Spider-Man
Agreed, especially the Spectacular Spiderman (even though there is a severe lack of Kingpin xD)

I get mad knowing that they canceled it.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Yeah but we have been getting some love in the cartoon universe. Plus we will always have those available to watch

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Some love how ( I haven't kept up with the new cartoons at all)?
Well mostly the fact in the most recent cartoons we been able to see the whole marvel cast that revolves around Spider-Man, and we are getting some of Spider Gwen too. Plus we got to see the spiderverse again.

McStuffy

Well mostly the fact in the most recent cartoons we been able to see the whole marvel cast that revolves around Spider-Man, and we are getting some of Spider Gwen too. Plus we got to see the spiderverse again.
It's always good to see more Spider Gwen, I absolutely adore her design.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
villains ain't got shit on the Spiderman 2 (Game) soundtrack

absolute fucking banger

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
Can Deadpool and Toxin really count though? Deadpool is more of an anti hero who does what he wants really and the original Toxin fought alongside Spidey
Deadpool tried to kill Spidey so yes and no. Toxin tried to kill Spider-Man before so yes and no as well. But the green goblins, yes.

David Drake

Representative of Naboo
Norman goddamed Osborn. Favorite comic book character full stop.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I've only read the comic books, from Amazing Fantasy/ issue 1 to issue 200, give or take with my favorite artist being Steve Ditko. Romita was pretty good too, but I never liked how Spider-man got more and more sorta 'macho'/muscuar, as time went on...so, the Silver Age are my favorites.

I liked Green Goblin and Sandman, best. (I think they first appear is issues #14, and #4, respectively)

It's weird...but I can't seem to get into the artwork/style of the current stuff, and long for that Steve Ditko look...

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
I would go for Venom off hand but will think more on this. There is a deeply personal connection as the symbiote first bonded to Spiderman and the connection between Peter Parker and Eddie Brock. The design is pretty neat. And, at times, Venom has very much skirted the range from hero to villian depending on the comic storylines, making his actions more naunced and at times less predictable.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
I wanted the lizard tf person to succeed, no idea about names

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Kingpin, by far and away my favorite in The Animated Series and Tombstone from The Spectacular Spiderman. Kingpin always knew how to play things in his favor, and I love his backstory in The Animated Series. Plus, he had some of the better lines from that series.
"You must be a real Daredevil if you dare to challenge me!"
"The Kingpin always holds the trump card! You will do exactly as I tell you! I don't suppose I have to tell you what happens to her if you should fail."

Actually. in general, I liked all the villains in The Animated Series. I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get Kingpin for Spectacular Spiderman, but in exchange, we got my favorite version of Tombstone. Calm and collected, but diabolical and smart, especially on how to play Spiderman against himself:
"Maybe, but may I remind you that I offered you money to do just the sort of thing you did tonight. Tonight, you did the Big Man's work, and you did it for free. That my dear boy is what the adults call irony."

Last edited:

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
So, I've been obsessing over everyone's favorite Web Head (assuming you actually like him) more than what I have done in years.

With that being said , I want more people to talk to about our Friendly Neighborhood Wall Crawler, and what better way to do so than talk about the people who make him cool- his enemies. So what are all of your favorite villains from Spidey's long span of comics from numerous universes within the Marvel Universe?

Always had a soft spot for Doc Ock when he's written right, but all time favourite would be Taskmaster.