• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite video game characters

Falco lombardi from star fox (cocky asshole but I love him)
Beast/lohse from divinity 2 (I can't decide from them. Lohse is a load of fun and beast is best husband)
Sylvando from dq 11 (Thought I would hate him but he's so much fun)
Aigis from persona 3 (best robot girl)
Link from Wind waker (Loveable goof and probably the link with the most personality)
Guella-ha from Romancing Sa.Ga (Cute pure lizard boy that knows kung-fu.)
Voldo from soul calibur (So weird and cool)
Bayonetta (carries the first games story through her personality alone)

Last edited:

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
My favorite characters are, hands down, Spyro the dragon and Garrus Vakarian from the Mass Effect series. Tali is a hard second to Garrus.
latest

nicholas-kole-img-6296-copy.jpg
Garrus-from-Mass-Effect-by-DoubleLeaf.jpg
8740b54bd95f26d1e83a04bb576d5dc2.jpg

Kinare

RAWR
Mmf, Jin from Tekken 5 is delicious. Devil Jin is even more delicious.
Gau from Final Fantasy 6.

Short list because my memory is horrible and I know I'm forgetting some, only reason I remembered these is because of other people's posts reminding me... Gah.

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
Mmf, Jin from Tekken 5 is delicious. Devil Jin is even more delicious.
Gau from Final Fantasy 6.

Short list because my memory is horrible and I know I'm forgetting some, only reason I remembered these is because of other people's posts reminding me... Gah.

I did at one point also thought that Jin was delicious..
But then Ike came about..then Gladiolus..

A Minty cheetah

~C H E E~
Favourite video game character of all time is Tails from Sonic. My earliest gaming memories stem from playing Sonic 2 with one of my cousins and I would always be Tails.
It was pure coincidence, but I found his personality from later games/TV shows was very relatable, and he canonically shares my love of mint candy! He's also super adorable, but that is where any similarities end.
Tails9.jpg

I also love Yoshi simply because he's so cute - both aesthetically speaking and also the noises he makes. Just don't listen to his vocalisations when slowed down!

Koriekraiz13

kleptomaniac for knowledge
Agent 47, kokichi oma, makoto neigi, the visitor, alex: oxenfree, professor Layton, what ever that guys called in changed, sans, claptrap, monakuma, so on so forth
P.s. I know three are from danganronpa,
So what?

Last edited:

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
Big Boss or Solid Snake. Hands down they're the most interesting and charismatic characters I've seen in just about every game I played.
Between the two, I think Big Boss's arc is more interesting, but Solid Snake might be more naturally charismatic.

Was pretty irritated with the bait n Switch in Metal Gear Solid 2. Raiden by contrast is alot less charismatic and interesting as a character. Raiden is still an ok character, and somewhat more interesting in Revengence, but Snake imo was just so much better in terms of character. Average just can't cut it compared to true greatness!

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
Man, been a gamer so long. It's hard to pick just one or two. Always liked Kratos from Tales of Symphonia. Always cool and calculating, except in about 1 or 2 instances ("Feel the pain...of those inferior beings...as you burn in hell!" comes to mind)

rekcerW

sylvanas windrunner by far, she's hard as fuck. also pretty fkn fun when you just happen to be in org when an alli raid rolls around to kill her and there happens to be enough people in the area to wipe them immediately... then, raiding up to go fuck up their king in retaliation and roll sw... man wow can be fun.