• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite weapon in a game

Envy

Storm Tornado from Mega Man X. Second has to be the Gravity Well from X3 and Frost Tower from X4.

Oh man, you just reminded me XD

Pretty much ANY weapon in Megaman 9

Gun that shoots black holes? Homing bees? A shield that makes you immune to bullets and small enemies?

Bloody AWESOME

Utsukushii

The Fabulous Zhang He
The knife from XIII. I loved to watch it push into people's faces.

The plastic bag from Manhunt. And the glass shard. And the machete. And the sickle... You know, just put every Manhunt weapon down.

I'm f'd up, amirite?

Excitement!

King ov Wahjah
revolver (forgot the name) from HL2. feels sooo right.

also Alucard sword from SoTN. FUCK SHIT UP.

Vicious

On drugs?
The Flamethrower in COD World at War multiplayer. On a small map one man with a flamethrower can roast the entire opposing team, over and over.

Surgat

Where is your mod now?
The 2x4 with a nail in it from Condemned: Criminal Origins.

But seriously, the gun from Painkiller that shoots shurikens and lightning, as well as the propeller/laser weapon you start off with in the same game, are both pretty awesome.

Fluorie

The Healer
Mace... ._. For Mabinogi.. Eh-heh.

Machete and Glass Shard from Manhunt. Oooh baby you two have the BEST death scenes. <3

Fluorie

The Healer
The knife from XIII. I loved to watch it push into people's faces.

The plastic bag from Manhunt. And the glass shard. And the machete. And the sickle... You know, just put every Manhunt weapon down.

I'm f'd up, amirite?

Eff no, the Manhunt deaths were gorgeous.

DjSielwolf

Of Nachtstorm
Combat Arms - Kukri(knife-melee) HK-16 (AR) M69-HE(frag round), DESERT EAGLE (side arm)

Socom Combined assult (weapon i used most) AK-47 with/ grenade launcher/high scope, RPG-type 7, smoke grenades/frag rounds

Doom 3 - chainsaw
GTA - Gatiling gun/flametrower (gta vice city note my ps2 is an old bitch xD)
Wolf Team - FANAS Fs

oh and since this is a game
Airsoft - MK249(by A&K), JLS FN2000, M4a2-sniper - Dboy, L96 magnum by G&G-airsoft elite

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
Doom 3 - chainsaw

oh and since this is a game
Airsoft - MK249(by A&K), JLS FN2000, M4a2-sniper - Dboy, L96 magnum by G&G-airsoft elite

The original Doom chainsaw was far more notorious. The Doom 3 just sawed through things. The original Doom one had your enemies being rotated on it while they cried out

Airsoft isn't a video game. I probably should have specified that in the OP. Next people are going to be using Dungeons and Dragons weapons, or even a weapon from Clue

T

Tycho

The original Doom chainsaw was far more notorious. The Doom 3 just sawed through things. The original Doom one had your enemies being rotated on it while they cried out.

Orig. chainsaw was PERFECT against anything lower than a Hellknight/Baron of Hell. The juggle/constant interrupt/"lock-on" ability it had equaled an easy kill. They couldn't fight back while getting chainsawed.

Next people are going to be using Dungeons and Dragons weapons, or even a weapon from Clue

I already posted weapons from NetHack. Why should favorite weapons be limited to shooty-bang-bang games? The Wraithverge Staff from Hexen was awesome, and Holy Avenger swords from D&D are incredible.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
- Gewehr 43 w/telescopic sight (COD5- WAW)
- Brute Plasma Rifle (Halo 2)
- Holy Hand Grenade (Worms series)
- Shotgun, Dual-Wielded (Area 51)
- RC-P90 (007: Goldeneye)

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
I already posted weapons from NetHack. Why should favorite weapons be limited to shooty-bang-bang games? The Wraithverge Staff from Hexen was awesome, and Holy Avenger swords from D&D are incredible.

Well I mean weapons from general video games. I used the DnD thing and the Clue thing as satire as both are not video games, but have them based off of them.

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
SAAM - Ace Combat 6. As long as I have you in my sights, the missile will hunt you down mercilessly.

Evade THAT, QAAM-spammers.

Scruffy113

has an education to think of.
CounterStrike 1.6; the Bullpup.
Half-Life 2 series; upgraded Gravity-gun.

Aderanko

Without a doubt the Monkey Gun and the Vintage Rifle from Timesplitters: Future Perfect. The MG fired 64 bullets in a second and could kill anything instantly. It was like hitting a brick wall. The Vintage Rifle was just plain awesome. Even though it wasn't statistically the best weapon, for some reason I was better with it than anything else. Even at close range.

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
Without a doubt the Monkey Gun and the Vintage Rifle from Timesplitters: Future Perfect. The MG fired 64 bullets in a second and could kill anything instantly. It was like hitting a brick wall. The Vintage Rifle was just plain awesome. Even though it wasn't statistically the best weapon, for some reason I was better with it than anything else. Even at close range.

I found I enjoyed the Soviet Rifle and the assault shotgun combo. As stylistically, on any map they could take out any opponent at any range. Since the Soviet Rifle was so accurate when you kept shooting (unlike the sci-fi Auto rifle) and the assault shotgun could perform a perfect 1hit kill at close range. Either that or the Ghost gun because that could suck health from enemy players

Neon_Infection

Get Out of Here S.T.A.L.K.E.R!
I'd have to say the super gravity gun from HL2, I mean what can be more fun then picking up enemies and using them to kill other enemies?

Oh, and the BFG from the Doom series ^^

Excitement!

King ov Wahjah
Mine is the Farsight XR (X-Ray sniper, bullets pass through walls like butter), and the Slayer (control the lunched rocket) in Perfect Dark in N64.
That reminds me:
Golden Gun in goldeneye. fuckin yes.

Lemoncholic

The tactical 12-gauge from Timesplitters FP, the Shotgun x2 in Timesplitters 2 and H&K MP5 on resident evil 5 (I <3 timesplitters)