• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favorite Xbox Games?

Clutch

I'll add you Im ( lm Madd ) Theres a lower case "L" before m in lm. And I would say all three of them have them both...

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
As of now...
1. RE5
2. Halo 3: ODST (been addicted to it for six months, only problem is no one on my friends list plays it anymore...
3. MW2

Metal_Skunk

Mine are
1. Left 4 Dead 2
2. Gears of War 2
3. Bioshock 2

I'll play with you on Live my GT is Scrotus da Wis.

T

Tewin Follow

I don't have an XBAWKS.
I'm doing it wrong.

But you can play TF2 on it, right?

TF2
TF2
TEE EFF TOO
SNIPER

Wreth

GERTY
I don't have an XBAWKS.
I'm doing it wrong.

But you can play TF2 on it, right?

TF2
TF2
TEE EFF TOO
SNIPER

Sniper is far from the best character. Then again, I am biased against snipers in any multiplayer game. The cowards hide on the other side of the battlefield, picking off people who don't know they are there, and have no way to defend themselves.

But then TF2 is balances in that the maps are fairly small, and the sniper is vulnerable to the spy. I guess sniper is ok in TF2 .-.

T

Tewin Follow

Sniper is far from the best character. Then again, I am biased against snipers in any multiplayer game. The cowards hide on the other side of the battlefield, picking off people who don't know they are there, and have no way to defend themselves.

But then TF2 is balances in that the maps are fairly small, and the sniper is vulnerable to the spy. I guess sniper is ok in TF2 .-.

The Internet is mean about TF2's Sniper. They're all "he's the only class that wouldn't change the game at all if removed."

Haters. ;__;

I love being coward classes in team games. Letting down the team = <3

Wreth

GERTY
The Internet is mean about TF2's Sniper. They're all "he's the only class that wouldn't change the game at all if removed."

Haters. ;__;

I love being coward classes in team games. Letting down the team = <3

Lol, I generally let the team down, not by being a coward, but by just messing about on the map and with the guns, admiring the scenery and etc.

I mean if the developers put all this work into all the little details, that most people just see as an obstruction or cover, why not just make the walls all just grey or something.

Me? I sightsee, even in the middle of a battle online...

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
1- Gears of War
2- Call of duty 4
3- bad company (2's coming out yay)

gamertag- IFr3sh IPrince

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
I only have three games for my 360, but Forza Motorsport 3 if by far one of the best games I have every played.