• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Favourite Candy?

Nylak

Angry Otter
Three Musketeers. Frozen, so they're crispycrunchy. <3 Mmmmm.

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
Anything sour, anything with caramel, and malted milk balls. :3

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
butterscotch candies, caramel candies, Reese's, york peppermint patties, kit-kat, snickers, Hershey's cookies and cream, three musketeers, cotton candy, skor, laffy taffy, too many more.

Keep in mind I fight as hard as I can not to fall into that addiction again. >.>

Nylak

Angry Otter

Beta_7x

In Beta We Trust
Aero bars. Om nom nom.

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
Once upon a time, there used to be a Twizzler variant that had sour gummy stuff on the inside. These little pieces of bliss were called 'Twerpz' and they were much beloved.

Now I just settle for an expensive chocolate company that makes something with raspberry or coconut filling.

Viva

Now with 90% more of 90% less
TWIX

♫IT'S ALL IN THE MIX♫

garoose

I love godiva chocolates, and lindt truffles, but they're kinda a rip off :\

my fave budget candy is TWIX ITS ALL IN THE MIX.....BITCH

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF he beat me to it, but I added my own flare ;)

The Walkin Dude

Now with 20% more boring...
Pffft...

Mother-fucking Zero's...all you'll ever need.

Oh, and anything with toffee.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
raspberry rabbits, it's rapberry licorice.
charelston chew ( my last box i got i left open near my dryer sheets, now it is chocolate and lavender perfume flavored :C )
mr. goodbar

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I don't have nearly the sweet tooth I used to, but I love British chocolate. Cadbury Caramellos and Creme Eggs, and Galaxy Ripple bars are the best.